Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone confirm this bug? I can't seem to pick February as a birthday in contacts. When I pick Feb, it goes to march, but all other months works. I tried this on different people in my contacts and I can't pick February for any of them. That is odd...just want to know if I'm crazy or not. I did a search for this bug and can't find anything on it.
    I was able to set a February birthday without a problem
    Works for me...
  4.    #4  
    Wow...this is nuts...no one has this problem but me? How do I submit a video so you guys can see that I'm not crazy. I can't pick February, it would just go to march when I click on "done" editing.
    Quote Originally Posted by nxp3 View Post
    Wow...this is nuts...no one has this problem but me? How do I submit a video so you guys can see that I'm not crazy. I can't pick February, it would just go to march when I click on "done" editing.
    I just experienced the same problem. Never noticed it as I don't know anyone with a February Birthday
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nxp3 View Post
    Your right...it's a bug
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Wow, same here, set for February and hit done. Goes to march. I didn't notice this before and checked birthdays that are in February and they are all in March as well.
    Kiiski
  8.    #8  
    Ha!!!! This is great...I'm not crazy!
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    This is a problem with 1.1 update. Back when I was using 1.0.4 I entered birthdays in February and it worked. NOW (I just tired it) it doesn't, also all my contacts that I had entered with the February birthday are now March...

Someone at palm must really hate February...
    That's truly a bug. Happens to me too!
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Leap day handling gone horribly horribly wrong?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I just checked mine now that you mentioned it. Mine and my wife's birthdays are both in February. Our profiles were originally pulled in from our Facebook accounts. I just looked and we are both listed with March birthdays. This is really silly that there can be a glitch with a simple function like having the correct month for a birthday. My guess is they will fix this with the next update.
    Wow ... I saw it this morning with my wife's birthday ...I hope we can get a fix for this soon.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Now mine seems to be working fine, just noticed yesterday and set a new birthday with Feb. No problem. Hmmm
    OK, so am I crazy? I just had no problem setting a few of my contacts' birthdays to February. Saved the contact, exited the Contacts app. brought up the contacts through universal search and there it was, Feb.
    They must have did an update in the background because I was having the same problem and so were many of the people on the Palm forum.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I'll be damned... they fixed it in the background. All my feb birthdays are now back to feb. and september back to september. Good.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I was having the same problem today and thought I'd search the forum. My theory is that if you try to enter the birthday after the 28th of the month it causes a glitch, but after the first of the month it might work, but do they go back to March after the 28th of the next month? Everyone should check before the month is over! Only one day left! I hope someone with this problem is still subscribed to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post
    I was having the same problem today and thought I'd search the forum. My theory is that if you try to enter the birthday after the 28th of the month it causes a glitch, but after the first of the month it might work, but do they go back to March after the 28th of the next month? Everyone should check before the month is over! Only one day left! I hope someone with this problem is still subscribed to this thread.
    I tried to edit a contacts Bday to Febuary, when you come out of that view...bam auto sets to march. I just noticed it. I cant be the only one to have that.... Humm....ok palm, that just looks shoddy...i never really pay attention to those, so it does not bother me...plus no one in my phone has a February Bday I think Someone confirm?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Hahah I have the bug, too. That's hilarious.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast