1.    #1  
    * for Palm Pre users of google voice.

I logged on to my google voice today and below my balance was a little screen that said "show off your new Google number" I clicked on it and was taken to a screen to set up my new 25 free Google Voice business cards.

*Sorry if this has been posted before but I thought it was pretty cool so
    I decided to share.

cant post a link yet sooooo..

go google ... google watch and scroll down to the section about google cards to see pics
    Last edited by runawayq; 07/30/2009 at 01:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Show off your new number is not listed under my balance.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    What in God's name would compel you to post this in a forum dedicated to Palm Pre discussion?

Maybe I should start making threads about what I had for breakfast, or how my morning shower was.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    I like chocolate milk.
  5.    #5  
    This was meant for those of us Palm Pre users that have a google voice number.

didnt mean to offend you.
    It is especially of interest since Apple has stopped GV aps.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    not under my balance either... I did get a free .10 credit in my account hahaha
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runawayq View Post
    This was meant for those of us Palm Pre users that have a google voice number.

didnt mean to offend you.
    I doubt anyone is offended, and if they are, they allowed themselves to be offended which isn't anything you can control. But it's not about being offended. It's about being completely off topic and contrary to basic forum protocol and maybe even inconsiderate, so you'll likely keep getting grief over it.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Fellas, I think what Google Voice Cards needs is more Cowbell.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  10. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Well, I found this post helpful. The business cards look a little silly with the numbers in colored Googley balls, but hey...free business cards. Why not?
    I've known about it but the link never works for me.

Invalid Offer
    We're sorry but there is an issue with the path you are using to access this offer, please return to the original service in which you started this process and try again.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    The link has to show up in your Google Voice page on the bottom left (under Balance).

Just ordered my free 25 cards! After you place the order, you can order 100 more for only $10.
  13.    #13  
    Apparently, the offer is being rolled out slowly at different times to different users. just keep an eye out for the invite!

Btw if u havn't checked out the Google Voice dailers in the homebrew section have a look they are awesome!
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    I agree, this has 0 to do with the palm pre. yet the mods leave it and move others? what criteria do they follow? any? should we just have one large forum for all posts?
    Mine shipped today!!!
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
  16.    #16  
    You dont think Sprint/Palm will try to block the G-Voice Apps do you? I would hate to give away my brand spanking new cards just to find out that Sprint wont allow the apps... i know they homebrew but who knows maybe they can find away to block em. Lets hope not!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I hope Google is developing their own Pre GV app for the App Store!
  18.    #18  
    Mine shipped today... also .... i hope all yall that havnt seen your invite get em soon!??
    how do i got about getting pick 3 on my pre?