1.    #1  
    When are you going to get apps? I really cant believe palm is so slow on this!
    There are already 30000 apps in the elite section of the app catalog. you just need to input the sequence for kano's fatality from the first mortal kombat when you are in app catalog. Also you need to be playing against a troll at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    There are already 30000 apps in the elite section of the app catalog. you just need to input the sequence for kano's fatality from the first mortal kombat when you are in app catalog. Also you need to be playing against subszero at the time
    No wonder!

I kept using Johnny Cage and it kept taking me to an app store section filled only with flowers and perfume themed apps
    If you use sonya you can brick the pre so be careful
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Toasty!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I cant beleive the number of apps heres how to get them:

1 take off the back cover and look for the more apps swtich.
    2 turn it to 1,000 + (only if your phone is made after july 10th)
    3 if yours is pre- july 10th phone, type this code below.

I m a d u m b a s s a n d d o n t d e s e r v e t o b e p a r t o f t h i s f o r u m a n d s h o u l d r e t u r n m y p r e a n d g o b u y a i p h o n e a n d p a y a t t $ 1 5 0 0 m o r e y e a r s o i c a n h a v e f a r t a p p s

that should work.....i f ound so many apps i ran out of memory it actually shows - 120gb!!!!!!

Good luck
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    HA! You had to type that LONG code to get a fart app and I only had to download it from the homebrew section :-P
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Honestly i'm impressed with the homebrew apps, a lot of solid and well put together apps. I much rather could care less now what Palm does, but for their own good... Yes they need more apps.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post

I m a d u m b a s s a n d d o n t d e s e r v e t o b e p a r t o f t h i s f o r u m a n d s h o u l d r e t u r n m y p r e a n d g o b u y a i p h o n e a n d p a y a t t $ 1 5 0 0 m o r e y e a r s o i c a n h a v e f a r t a p p s

that should work.....i f ound so many apps i ran out of memory it actually shows - 120gb!!!!!!

Good luck
    I keep forgetting that $ sign ill try again later.....i cant wait to get that 120gb too................
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    I held down orange, up arrow and delete and went into task manager where I typed in app store and manually openend it and vuala, the apple app store, except as soon as I did that, swat busted down my door and arrested me! Then they took ne to a secret lab where they tried to figure out how I got into their app store. Everytime I refused, they took a pre and twisted the screens swapped out the batteries and put it back in the box and shipped it out to retail locations. After hundreds of pres were messed up I finally gave up.... They updated their itunes which not only stopped the store from being accesed by anyone on the pre, but locked itunes functionality for a while too. Meanwhile, I am locked away in a cell with only a toilet and old imac. .

(any apple fans please don't take offense, only joking and have no real issues with apple)
    lol get an Instinct... i hear they have an AWsome app store!
    ... She fakes the orgasm, I fake the relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMS View Post
    I cant beleive the number of apps heres how to get them:

1 take off the back cover and look for the more apps swtich.
    2 turn it to 1,000 + (only if your phone is made after july 10th)
    3 if yours is pre- july 10th phone, type this code below.

Good luck
    I tried this and nothing happens, ill try it for the 50th time..
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    all the smart-assetry aside. It would be nice to get these Beta apps moved to the official App store at some point. Probably wont be for another 6 months until I can hold this phone next to an iPhone and say "Yea...mine can do that too"

Right now I'm stuck saying..."Yea...mine will do that some day."

And I paid more money...

:-/
    Yes it sucks, but my workaround is to keep my Touch handy and utilize those apps and keep the phone a phone for now. Just cumbersom to have 2 cell phones on me plus a touch in the bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    i lold , just give it a bit of time and the apps will come
    whats wrong with homebrew...?i love the apps from there....147 and counting
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i heard the Palm App store is to come out of Beta sometime in Sept. That could mean somewhere between 2 weeks and 6 weeks. that is not that long to wait.