Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    As iwas reading about Palm Pre internal processor, ARM Cortex, which is quiet capable of HD video output, can there be a possibility in the future to have a video out option.
    I don't think Palm has officially released any future plans to anyone.
    Umm... It's a phone...
    Touch pro is also a phone. But it can do this. Question is does the pre have the hardware to do this?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    Touch pro is also a phone. But it can do this. Question is does the pre have the hardware to do this?
    What I read I know hardware is quiet capable. No wonder IPhone does support this option
    The one that they used at CES had video out. Thats how they projected it on the screen.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I wonder if they can route video out through the microUSB port. It would be useful!
    Yeah my car stereo has video in and it would bee great to use the navigation program on it.