Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Whenever i reboot my phone, all my photos and background get deleted...can somebody please tell me the reason behind this?
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    so why is it that EVERYONe looks at this thread but doesnt even bother responding to it...all my pictures, music EVERYTHING keeps getting deleted and i need HELP AS TO WHY!!! so can somebody please have the decency to answer me question instead of flat out ignoring it...thank you!
    see here
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    thank you
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    so why is it that EVERYONe looks at this thread but doesnt even bother responding to it...all my pictures, music EVERYTHING keeps getting deleted and i need HELP AS TO WHY!!! so can somebody please have the decency to answer me question instead of flat out ignoring it...thank you!
    Being a **** won't make anyone want to jump up and try to help. Especially when it appears you don't want to help yourself by looking for the other thread(s) already discussing it. If it was that critically important to you, you could call Sprint or Palm rather than expect people on an internet forum to come to your rescue, if of course, they have "the decency" to do so and not purposely "ignore you".....
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Did you try to do any mods on the phone?
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    Being a **** won't make anyone want to jump up and try to help. Especially when it appears you don't want to help yourself by looking for the other thread(s) already discussing it. If it was that critically important to you, you could call Sprint or Palm rather than expect people on an internet forum to come to your rescue, if of course, they have "the decency" to do so and not purposely "ignore you".....
    ok and btw this is my 3rd question ive asked in which there were 50 views of the thread and 0 responses...then my post gets pushed back to the 5th page where no1 reads it. A quick response isnt that hard and its not like im askin about the OREO effect where that could be found VERY easily...but thank you for your concern
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    ok and btw this is my 3rd question ive asked in which there were 50 views of the thread and 0 responses...then my post gets pushed back to the 5th page where no1 reads it. A quick response isnt that hard and its not like im askin about the OREO effect where that could be found VERY easily...but thank you for your concern
    I can give you my response: I don't know.

I would have said that the first time I read this but I didn't think it would be any help.