Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21  
    I never heard of the show or Ms. Olivia. But I'm doing my laundry right now so I googled her. I couldn't get the above link to play.

    Here's a link for those who watch for Olivia's hotness. Lots of costume changes. I have no idea what the event was:

    48 Hours with Olivia at Comic-Con Part 7: Changes Videos - G4tv.com

    It's silly and sad, and pathetic. She is hot, but literally making a spectacle of ones self like that...You can tell she is not totally comfortable with it, but I guess it pays the bills...

    Watch some of the audience members, fans. Reminded me of Travis Bickle in the crowd.
  2. #22  
    Kevin Pereira Exorcises The Palm Pre - G4tv.com

    Some might find this interesting. I watch the show sometimes while I am at work. I haven't seen a blackberry waved around but yea Kevin definately loves his iphone but he does complain about it sometimes too. Mostly only about the att part of it though.
  3. #23  
    I don't know what's going on with all the hate here but I personally love Attack of the Show. You have to realize its not an unbiased technology show, its an entertainment show with technology and stuff thrown in, which is fine with me. I really do enjoy it.
    This signature for rent
  4. #24  
    @rocknrollbandit

    The show is incredibly biased. I can almost guarantee that they are payed off by advertisers. The show just doesn't live up to the quality that i once saw in this tv genre.

    Olivia obviously looks like a "poser" (sorry for the junior high language). She really looks and sounds like someone G4 hired for looks and not enthusiasm for the subject.

    On a side note, does Kevin ever say that he has his iphone jailbroken? I had an ipod touch jailbroken (until i got my pre) and it really makes the device pretty cool.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by freakiegamer View Post
    @rocknrollbandit

    The show is incredibly biased. I can almost guarantee that they are payed off by advertisers. The show just doesn't live up to the quality that i once saw in this tv genre.

    Olivia obviously looks like a "poser" (sorry for the junior high language). She really looks and sounds like someone G4 hired for looks and not enthusiasm for the subject.

    On a side note, does Kevin ever say that he has his iphone jailbroken? I had an ipod touch jailbroken (until i got my pre) and it really makes the device pretty cool.
    I know it's biased, but I still enjoy it. Them being biased doesn't affect my views on anything. And I really like Olivia because she isn't afraid at all to embarass herself completely, which many girls care too much about. And yes Kevin's iphone is jailbroken.
    This signature for rent
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by freakiegamer View Post
    @rocknrollbandit

    The show is incredibly biased. I can almost guarantee that they are payed off by advertisers. The show just doesn't live up to the quality that i once saw in this tv genre.

    Olivia obviously looks like a "poser" (sorry for the junior high language). She really looks and sounds like someone G4 hired for looks and not enthusiasm for the subject.

    On a side note, does Kevin ever say that he has his iphone jailbroken? I had an ipod touch jailbroken (until i got my pre) and it really makes the device pretty cool.
    Its probably because you are older now. Tbh its biased but basically biased towards what their audience wants. I would also agree she was hired for her good looks. Which imo there are better looking women on the network. In fact I would put her last in the lineup behind Morgna Web, Blaire, and Alison.

    I have not heard him say his phone is jailbroken... Todays subject was about the iphone jailbraking being illegal etc and how Apple is making a big deal out of it saying terrorist will attack if you legalize jailbreaking and he made a joke about how Steve Jobs knows what is best for us.
  7. #27  
    You mean TV shows are biased to favor their sponsors and parent companies? OMG, what has happened to the purity of television? It used to be your could believe everything you saw on TV (not!).

    Who's cares, I could watch Olivia read the phonebook for 90 minutes everyday.
    I just got Cobalt running on my Foleo! Wanna see screenshots?
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    Kevin Pereira Exorcises The Palm Pre - G4tv.com

    Some might find this interesting. I watch the show sometimes while I am at work. I haven't seen a blackberry waved around but yea Kevin definately loves his iphone but he does complain about it sometimes too. Mostly only about the att part of it though.
    Yeah I watched AOTS for the first time in weeks and saw that bit(YAY ALLISON BOO olivia) It turned from making fun of the pre ads into making fun of the iPhone and apple which is pretty strange for AOTS
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    Its probably because you are older now. Tbh its biased but basically biased towards what their audience wants.

    I have not heard him say his phone is jailbroken... Todays subject was about the iphone jailbraking being illegal etc and how Apple is making a big deal out of it saying terrorist will attack if you legalize jailbreaking and he made a joke about how Steve Jobs knows what is best for us.
    He hasn't said "my Iphone is jailbroken" but I'm pretty sure I remember him running some jailbroken app on it, don't ask me when
    This signature for rent
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    Gosh, I never thought that Palm is now the dark side.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    He hasn't said "my Iphone is jailbroken" but I'm pretty sure I remember him running some jailbroken app on it, don't ask me when
    You could be right... I have not seen all 1010? ish episodes so it definitely could of happened. I would say he has a thing for Apple when he waited in line for 6 hours to get the 3GS but never know how much of that "love" is just because he is a TV personality and its what his teenage audience is into.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    You could be right... I have not seen all 1010? ish episodes so it definitely could of happened. I would say he has a thing for Apple when he waited in line for 6 hours to get the 3GS but never know how much of that "love" is just because he is a TV personality and its what his teenage audience is into.
    he may choose to use an Iphone but you could tell from the Pre review he really liked it alot, same with the G1 a while back
    This signature for rent
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    he may choose to use an Iphone but you could tell from the Pre review he really liked it alot, same with the G1 a while back
    Yea idk if they actually review or just say what the teleprompter says. I don't remember what they had to say about Pre so I am gonna look that up. I will say they rly liked the g2 and I believe gave it a better rating then the pre.
  14. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #34  
    Just in case you were looking for it like I was, here's the OP's original video, hosted elsewhere:

    VideoSearch.TV - Around the Net: 07.13.09
  15. #35  
    They really seem to have a love/hate relationship with the Pre. Have you guys seen this video?

    The Transformers Talk About the War Between Autobots and Decepticons - G4tv.com

    At about 2:33 the Pre is brought up and then Kevin is made fun of for when he waited in line for his 3GS while twittering about it the whole time.
  16. rasmithsr's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #36  
    The only reason to watch AOTS is Olivia!
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by rasmithsr View Post
    The only reason to watch AOTS is Alison!
    fixed
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    I never heard of the show or Ms. Olivia. But I'm doing my laundry right now so I googled her. I couldn't get the above link to play.

    Here's a link for those who watch for Olivia's hotness. Lots of costume changes. I have no idea what the event was:

    48 Hours with Olivia at Comic-Con Part 7: Changes Videos - G4tv.com

    It's silly and sad, and pathetic. She is hot, but literally making a spectacle of ones self like that...You can tell she is not totally comfortable with it, but I guess it pays the bills...

    Watch some of the audience members, fans. Reminded me of Travis Bickle in the crowd.
    Unfortunately I just clicked that link and was reminded about why I don't ever watch shows like that. Her hotness cannot make up for the utter crap I was just subjected to. Besides down here in S.Florida, she would be considered average.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Sometimes that's enough. Other times, like this one, it's not.
    Yep, usually for me though, it is unbearable. I try to keep my G4 watching to a minimum (E3 and CES).
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by rasmithsr View Post
    The only reason to watch AOTS is because xplay comes on afterwards!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions