Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    How will Palm respond to this?? Or is this Apple's response to the scary ESP lady in the Pre ads?

Apple Claims New iPhone Only Visible To Most Loyal Of Customers | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    Slow day in the news for them? Seriously.... I stopped reading past the first paragraph and just looked at the pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Slow day in the news for them? Seriously.... I stopped reading past the first paragraph and just looked at the pics.
    You are aware that the Onion publishes satire right
    I didn't pay attention to the site....was it Onion News? omg...lol.
    I lol'd
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    My favorite quote from the piece:

"Not only does it look awesome, but it can do pretty much anything you want as long as you believe in it."

The Onion is hilarious!
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    No, it's true! I've seen them, have one on order, and am selling special "hip only" custom designers cases for them. The cases are $99 each, but guarantee the case and the iPhone for life!

Contact me if you're hip enough to need one.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I can't see the darn thing! Can someone tell me what it looks like?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    No, it's true! I've seen them, have one on order, and am selling special "hip only" custom designers cases for them. The cases are $99 each, but guarantee the case and the iPhone for life!

Contact me if you're hip enough to need one.
    Sorry, I'm not worthy. I think I'll just stick with my Pre.

Because, you know, I'm also crazy. And so am I.

Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    My favorite quote from the piece:

"Not only does it look awesome, but it can do pretty much anything you want as long as you believe in it."

The Onion is hilarious!
    Here is mine

The wide-screen display reportedly also features the most brilliant colors and finest resolution ever imagined.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Seems bigger than the 3Gs.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    What's the point of being that cool if you can't rub it in the faces of the uncool?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    What's the point of being that cool if you can't rub it in the faces of the uncool?
    You could still do that, just the person having their face rubbed wouldn't know what is going on.
    My favorite part of the article is this:

"The packed auditorium, which had been listening to Jobs in hushed reverence for several minutes, then erupted into applause, with hundreds of men and women suddenly jumping to their feet and shouting, "I can see it!" "Look, there it is!" and "God, it's so beautiful!"".

Pretty much how I see some Apple fans.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Nice. Just found out it's going to work with the new iMac that is going have have a major update, IT"S GOING TO HAVE AN EJECT BUTTON!!!!

Only I don't think they are going to call it the eject button, maybe a put out button, or spit back button, or here is your disc button.
    Imaginary is the only way they can get multitasking working on iphone.