Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    I feel stupid, but how do I save a video that someone texted to me?
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    The only way to save it as of now is to use the usb cable. Select usb drive and then go to the attachment folder --> sms. From there you'll have to manually find the folder w/ the video that was sent.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Ah, thank you very much!
    I think they get saved in the sprint picturemail thing too Player detection in Browser... if you log on there on your pc.
    can somebody tell me where the 'Uploads' are stored? I have changed my device two times already and i log into the Player detection in Browser... site and the only uploads there are from my old Treo 755p. Pics that ppl sent me are in the 'Messages" portion of the site i can see but not the pics i have sent TO ppl.

Does the Pre not save these in uploads or are they found elsewhere besides the USB drive of my originating Pre?
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Wait! I can't save a video that someone sends me in a MMS?

I've had this friggin' phone for six months and it blows.

Why can't Palm get its act together?

Why can't this phone do what every other phone on Earth can do?

It makes no sense!

My Message list is full of threads I can't delete because they contain videos I want to SAVE. Do you hear that, Palm? I want to SAVE videos!!!

It's bad enough I can't record a video, the least Palm could do is allow me to save a video.

Palm=FAIL
    Your videos are already saved as long as the texts exist. What's the difference?
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    Wait! I can't save a video that someone sends me in a MMS?

I've had this friggin' phone for six months and it blows.

Why can't Palm get its act together?

Why can't this phone do what every other phone on Earth can do?

It makes no sense!

My Message list is full of threads I can't delete because they contain videos I want to SAVE. Do you hear that, Palm? I want to SAVE videos!!!

It's bad enough I can't record a video, the least Palm could do is allow me to save a video.

Palm=FAIL

Did you not read the thread? It might not be the easiest way, but you can get the videos off your Pre thru your computer. Or I would assume you could use Internalz to move it to another folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
    Did you not read the thread? It might not be the easiest way, but you can get the videos off your Pre thru your computer. Or I would assume you could use Internalz to move it to another folder.
    No, I totally get it. It's just a dumb workaround for a product that lacks any real-world usage.

If I absolutely MUST save a video -- I guess I could go this route.

Saving a MMS message for weeks and weeks and then months and months on end is stupid.
    Just something els to b@%ch about huh