Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I'm not having the normal text messaging issue where I don't get texts from certain people or its not showing my text threads. I'm just simply not getting texts from anyone but they can get mine. I've taken the battery out and all that and it will work for like 2 min and then I stop getting texts again. I've done a partial reset too. Anyone have this problem. Should I return the phone and get another or what?
    I don't have that problem but I did have a weird problem activating one of my two pres. I went through about three techs before sprint help desk elevated my problem. At that point I got a tech that had me entering codes etc and got things working for me. So, I bet if you call sprint and they can't help you the first time get your ticket elevated. It would save you the trouble of returning it.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I've called and they can't do anything cause I'm on the device, I don't have a home phone
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Go to Sprints website, there is a "chat" option to get int ouch with customer service, though they aren't anymore helpful than the phone CSRs typically are.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    go to a corporate store and have them reprovision or reativate the phone
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Yeah that's what I'm gonna have to do..I used to work for Sprint tech support and ive tried everything, its so weird, I get texts sometimes and then other times not. Maybe its a problem in the area or something