Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Anyone deliberately thrown their pre or smashed it on purpose out of frustration? Perhaps, thrown it at someone? Discuss.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    ah, nope. I like mine.
    Nope. I generally try to take care of $500 phones.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I'm not going to deliberately throw a $200 phone.
    WHAT! Anyone who can't control their frustration leading to them Throwing a $500.00 piece of equipment shouldn't be using this technology stick to a rugged flip phone.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I've thrown shoes, but never a phone (Naomi Campbell-style).

I wanted to throw a shoe at my Pre once (sprint nav couldn't find my position ...with 4 bars of reception)
    insurance makes that $500 phone turn into a free phone with in 2 days
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Since the Pre is shaped like a smooth river stone, I've tried skipping it across a few ponds. Works splendidly.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Since the Pre is shaped like a smooth river stone, I've tried skipping it across a few ponds. Works splendidly.
    Do you have the "oreo" twisting effect with your phone? I have a theory that the "oreo" twisting effect really hurts the distance and # of skips I've been able to get. I can't wait to try it without this defect!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreBro132 View Post
    Anyone deliberately thrown their pre or smashed it on purpose out of frustration? Perhaps, thrown it at someone? Discuss.
    I just threw mine at you. Virtually.
    Last edited by GMoney749; 07/28/2009 at 05:47 PM.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Are you 9 yrs old?

Can't believe I joined in the feeding....
    I typically like my Pre, and no matter how mad I get at it, I'm not sure destroying it would be the best option. In a Sprint store to make a point might be worth it though, just to make a point, but that's completely different.

You may want to check for some anger management techniques in the mean time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    Are you 9 yrs old?

Can't believe I joined in the feeding....
    I'm sure most of you on here who have/had girlfriends know what its like to see a phone thrown... My girlfriend got the instinct and would always get upset and throw it and drop it down flights of stairs. That thing was a BEAST but one time she got really mad and ended up cracking the screen... Needless to say I gave her my old blackberry curve, that phone can sure take a beating!
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I havnt thrown and broken a phone since i was 16 and p***y whipped by my girlfriend (first) and she would **** me off.

I broke abuot 4 of those cheap nokia candybar phones.

I then became 17 and no longer break stuff like a retard.
    My girlfriend threw her phone through a closet door while talking to me while I was talking on my Pre. Does that count?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    This is a completely useless topic, who in their right mind would throw their phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by mhahn2001 View Post
    Do you have the "oreo" twisting effect with your phone? I have a theory that the "oreo" twisting effect really hurts the distance and # of skips I've been able to get. I can't wait to try it without this defect!
    Mine has a very tiny twist. Can't tell any difference in the number of skips, but there's a definite slice.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Ryan View Post
    This is a completely useless topic, who in their right mind would throw their phone?
    Yup, it is...kinda like the Pre's hardware
    Yup, it is...kinda like the Pre's hardware
    I have dropped it from my chair on the floor. carpet. Its FINE.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast