Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by aznicktwit View Post
    If you didn't resort to nonsensical violence when you were a young man you were gay...sorry to break it to those unaware.
    Oh I resorted to nonsensical violence, just as a kid I made the early connection that toys and game controllers etc. cost money, and if I broke it my parents most likely wouldn't buy me another one. I know a lot of kids who were spoiled and got everything they wanted and then some, but if I smashed my G1 Optimus Prime and asked for another one the answer was inevitably "tough ****".

It's not having homosexual tendencies, it's understanding value in things, as many people in this thread have already pointed out.
    Originally Posted by aznicktwit View Post
    If you didn't resort to nonsensical violence when you were a young man you were gay...sorry to break it to those unaware.
    Okay, this is interesting. When I first saw the post I thought throwing things was kinda girly. I get this image of women throwing plate and other smashable things like you see in the movie. I started to mention it in my first post, but thought don't go there.

Also, I'm a girl/ woman and I've never had the tendency to throw anything. Why would I destroy something I own or had to pay for? It seems counter productive. And for those who state you have insurance, remember there is a $100 deductible. Pretty costly to take out your frustrations on an inanimate object.

I'd say take a run, got to the gym, or ***. But don't take it out on your Pre or conversely, your wallet.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I bocce balled mine by accident down a bus aisle...somehow, it got no scuffs or scratches and works perfectly
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Out of frustration a couple of weeks ago, I pretended to throw my 750. I cocked my arm back and then went forward in a throwing motion but the phone never left my hand. Does that count?
    Are you trying to hurt me?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123