Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    no u crazy
  2. SAO
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I learned my lesson from tearing my T-Mobile Wing in half and then throwing the pieces at my girl. Yeah, 16 hours of work and coming home to a B*****y girlfriend will do that. Wouldn't throw my Pre now, just my girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhahn2001 View Post
    Do you have the "oreo" twisting effect with your phone? I have a theory that the "oreo" twisting effect really hurts the distance and # of skips I've been able to get. I can't wait to try it without this defect!
    I've noticed with the Oreo effect, I get a helicopter like motion, and get even more skips and longer distances.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkat View Post
    I've thrown shoes, but never a phone (Naomi Campbell-style).

I wanted to throw a shoe at my Pre once (sprint nav couldn't find my position ...with 4 bars of reception)
    That isn't how GPS works. Someone had to say something.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    I've dropped my phone and watched it skid about 20ft on rocks, thanks Invisible Shield. But no, there are many many more reasonable things to throw. Like a rock, an MP3 player, or you could punch your friend like I would.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    I have a hard time throwing anything I paid money for. I even had a crap phone that I used for a month or so that had scratches and a cracked screen, and I didn't even throw that.

I think we all need a moment to center our chi:

Quote Originally Posted by PreBro132 View Post
    Yup, it is...kinda like the Pre's hardware
    That was "hella lame". We really need better trolls around here.
    So why do trolls, troll in the first place. I have better things to do with my time than spend it on a web site that has no interest for me.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    No but i feel like it sometimes cuz I dont know how to root and instal homebrews
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreBro132 View Post
    Anyone deliberately thrown their pre or smashed it on purpose out of frustration? Perhaps, thrown it at someone? Discuss.
    This is not the forum you're looking for.
    I threw mine against a wall and then stomped on it -- for some reason, it doesn't work as well and the "oreo-effect" is decidedly worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    WHAT! Anyone who can't control their frustration leading to them Throwing a $500.00 piece of equipment shouldn't be using this technology stick to a rugged flip phone.
    Tell my dad that, he throws anything he can grab his hands on. ANYTHING!!
    i threw my phone into the toilet, then picked it up and threw it at my car, then i got threw it on the concrete floor, then i flew to france and went to the top of the Eiffel tower and dropped it from the top...... because i saw this stupid thread
    I've never thrown an expensive mobile phone, but I've definitely thrown cordless phones... at walls... at people... at the floor... but after years of treatment I no longer throw things. I threw a big glass ashtray at someone once and they ducked. The ashtray slammed through the drywall and sat there for about two years.
    I threw my last phone out of anger and it slowly fell apart after that. Definitely learned my lesson and would certainly not let my anger cause me to throw something so expensive. I did drop it on asphalt about a week after I got it, minor scratch on the back.
    I never understand people who throw their phones, or their video game controllers. I mean there's no electronics tree.

I mean there's China and Taiwan but you have to pay to pick the fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 80sCartoon View Post
    I never understand people who throw their phones, or their video game controllers. I mean there's no electronics tree.

I mean there's China and Taiwan but you have to pay to pick the fruit.
    Well I would agree, now that I've gotten past 30 but before that the testosterone controlled my actions. It is possible that you are gay and are lacking in that department? KIDDING!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznicktwit View Post
    It is possible that you are gay and are lacking in that department? KIDDING!
    Quote Originally Posted by 80sCartoon View Post
    If you didn't resort to nonsensical violence when you were a young man you were gay...sorry to break it to those unaware.
    Anyone deliberately thrown their pre or smashed it on purpose out of frustration? Perhaps, thrown it at someone? Discuss.
    Are you nuts!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast