Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Travian is an awesome massively multiplayer online RTS browser-based game. I would love to play this on my Pre but for some reason the hotlinks on the map, land, and city pages do not work. In the mean time I have created an off site page that has links to my fields, buildings and whatnot but I still cannot navigate the map. I could play this on my 6 year old dumbphone and would think a modern smartphone like the pre would be able to render the pages correctly.

I'm hoping Palm updates the browser so the acid 3 test gets better than a one. Then hopefully I'll be able to play my favorite browser game.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Wow, surprising. I was able to rough it out on my 700P.

As a travian player ... it is a sad day for palm pre owners like myself

Anyone who knows me ... knows how much I have been selling this amazing phone ... BUT ... PLZZZZZZ ... someone IN AUTHORITY that "gives a %^&$ ...plz correct this soon ....

I have tried to installed opera and safari mobile browsers with no luck cuz palm won't recognize the format

My friends that own iphones are laughing at me
    can some one plis create an app for this game, i will really like to be able to play it, that way i can keep an eye in my proces
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I used to play Travian - it took over my life. In the end I managed to break free, and whilst I occasionally consider opening a new account, so far I've managed to resist, heh.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    I'll have to check when I have a chance, but I have played several Travian servers and when I bought my Pre a month or so ago, with my Server in the middle of the Endgame, I made sure that I could access my account, and was able to. An App to make it simpler sure would be nice, but I was still able to access the account.
    There was once a time when I played Travian, only to have my account mysteriously disappear O.o Great game though, and I hope they bring support to webOS.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    I could do everything from my Instinct but can only log in on my Pre and read messages/attacks. Any clicks on the village map or resource map cannot be selected. I suppose if you have put gold into a plus account and build on a village template you can create links to each building, thus being able to do the things that are currently impossible.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    So the current implementation of the browser doesn't support image maps (links within images, added using coordinates) by the sounds of it?
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter