Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I love the fact that you can skip songs with it and have a mic on it, but goddamn the headphones themselves are the actual worst things ever. So frustrating because it coulda been so sweet. It always hurts my ears when i use it, not a comfortable fit at all.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Never even opened the package they came in. I don't think I ever used headphones that came with anything. They always suck...
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Never even opened the package they came in. I don't think I ever used headphones that came with anything. They always suck...
    100 percent true
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I love the fact that you can skip songs with it and have a mic on it, but goddamn the headphones themselves are the actual worst things ever. So frustrating because it coulda been so sweet. It always hurts my ears when i use it, not a comfortable fit at all.
    Actually I love them, perfect fit the only head phone's I've ever used w/o ear gards to hold the in place, but I didn't know you can skip song's with them... Seriously, how just click the li'l button on the mic?
  5.    #5  
    I know, i use a 12 dollar headphones for last 3 years called Inkd Amazon.com: Skullcandy S2INBT-UB INK'D Earbuds, (Blue/Black): Electronics

What i dont get, the headphones that came with phone can SKIP songs just from the HEADPHONES ITSELF! thats a really unique feature no other headphone can do. Sucks that they couldnt make it usable, when a 12 dollar pair i have been using for years is extremely usable
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    Actually I love them, perfect fit the only head phone's I've ever used w/o ear gards to hold the in place, but I didn't know you can skip song's with them... Seriously, how just click the li'l button on the mic?
    you see u learn new stuff only on these forums!

You can skip a song by pushing that button in middle of "rope" or whatever u call it twice. Once to pause, very nice feature for when u have the screen off
    mine worked decent until i blew out the left speaker. i dont know how since most of the time im hearing a podcast

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I really like my Pre Headphones. I'm not a fan of Bluetooth (because I get too frustrated with people who are talking and I don't ever know if they are talking to me or not so I don't put others in that position) and don't see using the money on bluetooth when my "free" headphones work well for me!
    Mine already broke they lasted 1 month!

I will agree with you most of the time. Archos and Kenwood (15 years ago but still) were the only ones i can remember that did put out some decent quality headphones bundles with the devices.

Factory ones are decent though. Not great, but they work for and the added functionality is great. Rumor is Iphone headsets will work with the button our Pres as well.

ps: PSP headphones were decent too and came with a remote as well. But that is proprietary stuff there.
    Not bad. They have been keeping my desk drawer child proof for a month and a half.
    I went and bought some altec lansing headphones from best buy for 30 bucks and they are far worse then the Pre Headphones in every way! i dont know much about head phones and which brand is the best so maybe i just bought a crappy brand but im taking them back and sticking with the ones that came with the phone!
    On a scale of 1-10 I would give them a <-2>
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I use the headphones included. Sounds decent enough for me especially when they are free haha
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    What do you guys mean you don't use the headphones that come with the Pre?
    They're free! And they're good.

I didn't even know you can skip songs, LOL.
    I just found out now that the headphones have a button.

I always have them with me... Just incase I want to listen to music or watch Youtube not on speakerphone.
    I had a pair I used quite a bit at the gym and at night, they broke within 1 month. I recently got a second pair of OEM Palm Pre headphones and hope they will last me more than a month :]

But I'm not too picky for sound, and they have decent bass and can skip songs and pause/play as well in Pandora.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I use my at the gym every morning for my 1hr run. They have handled the sweat very well, stay in my ears, and block out the geriatric banter from the 5 a.m. crowd quiet well. They also sound quiet good with Pandora.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Can't stand them. I would rate them a 1 out of 10. I have a $30 pair of in ear buds I use for active stuff and Bose QC2's for all other uses.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I don't think their horrible, but the aren't the best ever either, I would give them about a 6, just for the button
    Count me among those who LOVE the included earbuds. They're fanTAStic!

Great sound, great controls, great extras (like magnetically attaching to each other).

A++
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast