1.    #1  
    I bought a Pre from a corporate store on Saturday, but received no instruction about the rebate. They showed me the instruction form they were going to give me, but it somehow did not end up in my bag. Do I actually need to go get that piece of paper? Or does it just direct me to a website?

Thanks for any help. Also, great phone so far. I plan to write up a little review to counter all those negative threads popping up.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by postlapsaria View Post
    I bought a Pre from a corporate store on Saturday, but received no instruction about the rebate. They showed me the instruction form they were going to give me, but it somehow did not end up in my bag. Do I actually need to go get that piece of paper? Or does it just direct me to a website?

Thanks for any help. Also, great phone so far. I plan to write up a little review to counter all those negative threads popping up.
    your gonna need to either print off that rebate form from the sprint website, or go back to the store and get the form. You have to fill out the back portion and attach a copy of your receipt with it.
    ^You can go ask them for it, or I believe the rebate form is available somewhere on Sprint's website.

It's a common form, one form for all Sprint's current mail-in rebate promotions (as in it's not pre-specific, same for all the phones). You just need that one form, and your receipt.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Need the form, go back to the store and have them fill it out for you.
    The store i went to (retailer) handed me a sealed envelope with rebate already completed. Got my rebate yesterday.
    There should be a rebate form given to you. You fill that form out, and have to physically send it off via the mail with the receipt. I'm surprise that they did not walk you through this as the sprint store i bought my phone at was very thorough and explained to me in detail the steps i had to take. It's $100 bucks man, if you're not sure go up there and talk to the guy who sold u the phone and make sure you know exactly what to do to get your cash.
    Ah-ha! Double post, sorry about that, but here's the current rebate form from Sprint's website: http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_090709.pdf.

Print, fill out, include receipt, mail in.