1.    #1  
    Anyone else noticing after weeks of using their Pre that the slider doesn slide anywhere near as smooth as it did when it was new? It is very sticky when sliding open and closed. My g/f's Pre still slides like brand new, nice and smooth and snaps open and closed. She doesnt really use hers much and I think is a little nicer with hers.
    lol @ me reading this in a manner not intended
    Yes, this one had me giggling all the way through. I mean, really. God, I'm still such an adolescent at 43...

Anyways, seriously, my Pre's slider is still just as sticky as it was from the first day. (okay, no matter how you cut it, that's still funny)
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Mmmmmm.... Never mind.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    "snaps"?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Same problem with both my pre's...slider gets grindy and "catches" the more it's used.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Its probably debris from your pocket. All sliders will do this eventually.
    TAke the battery out and give it a quick shot of Canned Air from the Battery area blowing it out the sides. Do this both closed and Opened , if no canned air just blow on it. I also have a grease I use for Slides at work that I put a small dab on the Rails and mine snaps like a snapping turtle now.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoPrince View Post
    TAke the battery out and give it a quick shot of Canned Air from the Battery area blowing it out the sides. Do this both closed and Opened , if no canned air just blow on it. I also have a grease I use for Slides at work that I put a small dab on the Rails and mine snaps like a snapping turtle now.
    What kinda grease do you apply to the rails? I think many would be curious about this.