Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I swear I was looking at the homebrew apps and someone was developing a different media player, that had a slider for fast forwarding and rewinding through songs. I ordered a pre and trying to figure out what I all want on it, but don't see this app anymore. Does anyone know which one it is? I will be getting prepod for podcasts, but it would be nice to be able to fast forward and rewind songs as well.
    Maybe a dumb question but why do people ff or skip over parts of through sougs? I either love a song, not in the mood for it or hate it. If I love it I listen to the whole thing. If I'm not in the mood I skip to the next. If I hate it I remove it from my Pre.

Are we talking about something like audiobooks? I haven't used those.
    Quote Originally Posted by tublecane View Post
    I swear I was looking at the homebrew apps and someone was developing a different media player, that had a slider for fast forwarding and rewinding through songs. I ordered a pre and trying to figure out what I all want on it, but don't see this app anymore. Does anyone know which one it is? I will be getting prepod for podcasts, but it would be nice to be able to fast forward and rewind songs as well.
    The Thread is here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...o-preview.html

And yes, FF and bookmarks are hugely important for Audiobooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but why do people ff or skip over parts of through sougs? I either love a song, not in the mood for it or hate it. If I love it I listen to the whole thing. If I'm not in the mood I skip to the next. If I hate it I remove it from my Pre.

Are we talking about something like audiobooks? I haven't used those.
    For podcasts and audio books the feature is a must.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Didn't realize this would be in WebOS Development, thought it would be in homebrew. Thanks!
    I don't think it's considered homebrew unless it's an actual finished app we can test out.