Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Phone was asleep sitting on the TS. Receives a calendar reminder. I lift the phone off of the stone and the charging icon stays on and phone is frozen as if it is still charging. Had to turn it off and restart to get it to work. First time for me. Anybody else?
    This started happening to me yesterday . Got up took the pre off the charger and drove to work. When I arrived at work I noticed the pre still said it was charging when I tried to put it on the touchstone it wouldn't say it was charging but the phone wasn't frozen I could still open cards. I had to reboot it and it worked fine. After my lunch it happened again the charger icon was stuck but sitting it on and off the touch stone made the icon go away.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    This started happening to me yesterday . Got up took the pre off the charger and drove to work. When I arrived at work I noticed the pre still said it was charging when I tried to put it on the touchstone it wouldn't say it was charging but the phone wasn't frozen I could still open cards. I had to reboot it and it worked fine. After my lunch it happened again the charger icon was stuck but sitting it on and off the touch stone made the icon go away.
    Well at least it's good to know it wasn't just me.