1.    #1  
    Hey, what's up people? Has anyone heard anything about a 2day screen for the pre? I desperately need one.

Also, what's up with the video taking capabilities?

This next semester of school is approaching and I could really use that 2day screen ASAP. I hope someone, or sprint comes up with the something soon.

How does everyone else feel about this?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I haven't heard anything. Shimon (from ShSh Software) hasn't seemed very active with his 2day app for a while now. But he has developed TAKEphONE for the Android and iPhone (and an onscreen keyboard for the Android). So, I'm hoping he'll pick up with development for the Pre. 2Day would be an outstanding app for the Pre, IMO.
    Active Home screen is the only one so far that seems to fit your request.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    What? Your pre doesn't take video? Mine does...
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    What? Your pre doesn't take video? Mine does...
    Noooo. Now we're gonna get alot of "how do I enable the video recorder" posts lol
    mines got 1080 million p @1000 frames per second.. Streams to tv over its wireless HDMI 1.4
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    mines got 1080 million p @1000 frames per second.. Streams to tv over its wireless HDMI 1.4
    I thought I was the only one with that version of the OS, you forgot the 2 days worth of constant Pandora on a single charge and 5 days talk time.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    Old school, dude! You don't have the holographic recording feature?