Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdominick View Post
    One from The Outer Banks in North Carolina and the other is the Brooklyn Bridge.
    sick pics
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    My Passat, taken this past Friday after a big thunderstorm here in Houston. This shot was taken with my Pre on the top level of the parking garage at the HP campus.

The smaller image is the same photo "fixed" in Photoshop CS4.

Not too much had to be done to make this photo stand out a little bit. The Pre is quite able for a phone-camera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Edge767; 08/03/2009 at 01:45 AM.
    If you can stand yet another sunset picture, I really love this one. It was taken last week, 7/27/09 on Upham Beach, St Pete Beach , FL , where my beach house is.

I reduced the output size a bit, as I have not yet figured out how to do the email attachment thumbnail thing....
    On the way to work this morning.

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts

Texas State Aquarium, Corpus Christi, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah peterman View Post
    Sucks that I can't see these via my Pre.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    If you can stand yet another sunset picture, I really love this one. It was taken last week, 7/27/09 on Upham Beach, St Pete Beach , FL , where my beach house is.

I reduced the output size a bit, as I have not yet figured out how to do the email attachment thumbnail thing....
    Very nice. I love St. Pete Beach! Was there last year. I had such a good time.
    When you post a reply, click Go to Adavanced under the message. This will bring up a host of additional features including one that looks like a paper clip. Click on that and upload your message. Let me know if you have further questions.
    Here's 3 taken this past Saturday morning just East of Downtown Cleveland, Ohio. All are raw untouched pics. I've been very impressed with the quality and detail of the pics taken!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Mount Ranier, last week on trip to Seattle:
    Well, it won't let me post it...
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hmm trying again.

Think I got it that time.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    The easiest way to spot a Palm Pre Pic? Look at the color of the sky...

Everyone's got that purple sky ruining their otherwise beautiful shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehoff99 View Post
    This is my favorite so far. Was not expecting to see this on my way home from work

Awesome photo!
    P.S. I'm a novice musician, please check out my work if you get a chance, thanks much.

http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndDayRiffs
    Below are Some Pictures I took on my annual Mt. Baldy hike.

I was impressed with the Pre's photo quality

Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    Some pictures of Little Cottonwood Canyon in Utah hope you like em
    Nice Photos!
    Wow, this camera is a lot better than I thought. I might have to use it some more.
  17.    #97  
    @Edge767, nice picture! I've queued up your picture to be featured =)

Similarly, Cyberpmg, those are very nice. Especially since they are unretouched.
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
  18.    #98  
    I'll also mention that palm decided to feature shawn_cunning's picture as picture of the day yesterday via my moblog so keep your posts coming! They are keeping an eye on things..

Audio Board - Jauder Ho - Posterous
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    When you post a reply, click Go to Adavanced under the message. This will bring up a host of additional features including one that looks like a paper clip. Click on that and upload your message. Let me know if you have further questions.

OK, so I dont have a Go to Advanced option in the message block. But I DO see the paper clip, which does let me insert an image as an attachement, but I dont see where to add the email attachement option. I see an email link, but that just lets me put MY email in the post.

Here is an attached thumbnail image:

CIMG0068.jpg

How do I get the email attachment link next to it, so if anyone wants that pic emailed to them, clicking the link, can send it to them. I see this in other posts, just dont see where to do it.

But at least I do see how to get a thumbnail link posted.. so thanks for that!

Diane

EDIT: OK I see the Go to Advanced, its under the Quick Reply, that I rarely use anyway. I usually just hit Post Reply, which apparantly IS the advanced.. but still dont see how to get the email part, but I now can do the attachement part
    OK, so I dont have a Go to Advanced option in the message block. But I DO see the paper clip, which does let me insert an image as an attachement, but I dont see where to add the email attachement option. I see an email link, but that just lets me put MY email in the post.

Here is an attached thumbnail image:

CIMG0068.jpg

How do I get the email attachment link next to it, so if anyone wants that pic emailed to them, clicking the link, can send it to them. I see this in other posts, just dont see where to do it.

But at least I do see how to get a thumbnail link posted.. so thanks for that!

Diane

EDIT: OK I see the Go to Advanced, its under the Quick Reply, that I rarely use anyway. I usually just hit Post Reply, which apparantly IS the advanced.. but still dont see how to get the email part, but I now can do the attachement part
    What I always do is click Quote even if I am not going to quote. That automatically brings up my advanced settings. As for the paper clip, is this what you are clicking on (Pic 1)?

The email attatchment should show up when you attach a file. I may be missing something here, and maybe a mod would like to chime in.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast