Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I saw that pic in the Flickr pool-- very nice! Maybe you should start a thread there, too, asking people to post their best Pre shot. Here are a few I'm proud of:

Quote Originally Posted by jauderho View Post
    I love taking pictures and seeing what others take so please post your best pictures taken with (not "of" =) your Palm Pre so far.

I'll start with one that I just took yesterday. I also just started a posterous blog dedicated to pictures taken with the palm pre and will be looking to feature pictures that I like. So please share! Looking forward to see your pictures.
    I just promoted you to moderator in the Flickr group, so you should be able to easily get the "All Sizes" of each photo in the pool.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Here's my favorite of mine. Palm called it their Pre Pic of the day one a little while back on twitter.

Mt. Tallac from Kiva Beach in South Lake Tahoe, CA.

Click to go to the flickr page.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    @Mpre I assume that picture is stitched?

BTW you are my first pick to feature. Great shot!

Sunset at Huntington Beach, California - Jauder Ho - Posterous

Lol thanks I'm honored.

And yes the photos were stitched. But it wouldn't been made possible without the Pre.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Got a little too close for perfect focus, but still the nicest 'safe for work' pic I've taken. haha
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #26  
    @dcigary Too bad the mantis was not in focus or that would have been an awesome shot!

@jakerome Thanks! I'll start a new info thread there to let people know. BTW do you want to fix the lower left of the No. 9 picture? I'll be happy to have that as my next feature. Makes me think of that Beatles song, Revolution 9.
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    dinosaur exhibit @ brookfield zoo
  8.    #28  
    @ayman86 That's a sharp picture!
    Here's mine from Destin, FL
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    thanks

another pic from US Cellular
  11.    #31  
    One I found on twitpic

Taken with my palm pre on Twitpic
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    It would have been great if it wasn't for the reflection, but I'm glad I was able to get the moon while we were turning to the left. Not sure how to attach more than one photo though.
    Here's one from a recent car show...

Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    @dcigary Too bad the mantis was not in focus or that would have been an awesome shot!

@jakerome Thanks! I'll start a new info thread there to let people know. BTW do you want to fix the lower left of the No. 9 picture? I'll be happy to have that as my next feature. Makes me think of that Beatles song, Revolution 9.
    Yeah, a crop tool would be nice. Also, I wish we could choose to shoot 3:2 instead of 4:3 so there wouldn't be extra crap outside the frame.
    If somebody what more pic. Just let me know ok.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Here's my favorite pic I've taken with my Palm Pre.
  17.    #37  
    @jakerome Do you mind if I process/crop your pic a little? Credit still goes to you.
    Here are some pictures I took while on vacation in Colorado. These were all taken within the first week of the Pre's release. Finally, the reef aquarium is currently my background on my Pre. I took the photo in a reef store in Boulder, CO.

Here is one I took of the pond near my house after a summer sun shower

My device history. Casio A-10/Cassiopeia E-100/PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/Palm Pre/Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Gizmo
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast