Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcool View Post
    I love the camera on the pre.

Attachment 24126

Attachment 24128
    would this happen to be kaanapoli in maui?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubdrum View Post
    Unique Home, Monte Vista Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
    OMG, I grew up by this wacky house... it was on my route to school every day - it's been there forever! Wow that brings back memories... great pic, thanks so much for posting.
    Cool, I'm glad you like it. As you may remember there is a second strange house right next door as well. lol

Here is another pic I took a couple days ago from Northern New Mexico..

I took this when I visted Ireland this summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The last one of the needle, was taken with a macro lens taken off of an old digital camera.
    These turned out pretty good considering the conditions. I don't have any cool scenery shots... will have to look for some opportunities. There have been some really cool shots posted!
    Lake Orion, MI
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xtexman View Post
    I took this when I visted Ireland this summer.
    the cliffs of moor?? (sp)
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Here's one taken from the SF LovEvolution in San Francisco last weekend.

-mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    These turned out pretty good considering the conditions. I don't have any cool scenery shots... will have to look for some opportunities. There have been some really cool shots posted!
    Grabber - I was at Kansas Speedway with my Pre as well...I will have to get some posted!
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by marktaylor View Post
    Grabber - I was at Kansas Speedway with my Pre as well...I will have to get some posted!
    Aren't you glad the sun decided to come out on Sunday? Brrr! That was some cold tailgating on Saturday. I was able to take my sweat shirt off during the race Saturday until the sun went behind the grandstand. I took these two pics during the race just to see how they turned out, and I thought they turned out pretty good. The pics of the bike and shopping cart from Saturday were because I had left my camera in the truck when I walked up to check things out in the morning.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/08/2009 at 02:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Aren't you glad the sun decided to come out on Sunday? Brrr! That was some cold tailgating on Saturday. I was able to take my sweat shirt off during the race Saturday until the sun went behind the grandstand. I took these two pics during the race just to see how they turned out, and I thought they turned out pretty good. The pics of the bike and shopping cart from Saturday were because I had left my camera in the truck when I walked up to check things out in the morning.
    Oh man...Friday was really windy, too. My face is still wind-burnt! Anyway - Here is my favorite...the lighting isn't to great, but the subject is awesome! She even asked me how I liked my Pre and showed my wife how to take a picture with it. I was also tweeting with Kenny Wallace during Raceday on Sunday morning!
    Here are a couple more from the NASCAR race at Kansas last weekend. I really like the way the sun-rays appear in the one.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    the cliffs of moor?? (sp)
    Nope, it's the Cliffs of Moher, we stayed at a nice hostel nearby in Lisdoonvarna.
    The Cliffs pic is very nice.
    Took this Tuesday, loading birds on the boats at port, gettin ready for deployment
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Here are a few shots I snapped recently. These are UNTOUCHED photos:

My Abyssinian, Juniper

My Abby and my Papillon, Mochi, sleeping together. They're BFF's. <3

An arrangement I made:

Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morelloX View Post
    Lake Orion, MI
    I live on Dixie Lake, not far from Orion.

Quote Originally Posted by bdubdrum View Post
    Cool, I'm glad you like it. As you may remember there is a second strange house right next door as well. lol

Here is another pic I took a couple days ago from Northern New Mexico..

Haha, you are totally making me homesick right now!! Great job on the photos, love 'em...
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast