Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. blankiek's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
       #1  
    I updated and now the NFL App just appeared on my launcher. It won't let me delete it. Is there a way to do it?
  2. #2  
    Not without enabling Linux access (aka rooting) on the phone.
  3. #3  
    How is this a Problem?
  4. #4  
    Nope, enjoy your new bloat-ware.
  5. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #5  
    Sprint won't let you delete their apps.
    Personally, I don't care.

    But some people get pissed off when they see a Nascar or Football App that's hosted by Sprint.
    I just put that Sprint website, Sprint Nascar, and Sprint Football all in a row at the bottom of the second page.
  6. Delta-9's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    I just put that Sprint website, Sprint Nascar, and Sprint Football all in a row at the bottom of the second page.
    For some reason the down arrow bothers me. I don't like to have any icons "below" the screen and thus no arrows.

    I do have root access to my pre and have removed the icons I do not wish to see anymore. (cough Nascar cough)
  7. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
    For some reason the down arrow bothers me. I don't like to have any icons "below" the screen and thus no arrows.

    I do have root access to my pre and have removed the icons I do not wish to see anymore. (cough Nascar cough)
    It used to bother me.
    But I got used to it by keeping some homebrew apps in the bottom of the first page.

    You'll get used to it as you place everything wherever you want.
  8. Delta-9's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    #8  
    I'd rather have more pages than having to go up and down and left and right. Personal preference, I guess.

    I have an iPod touch, and the horizontal scrolling without the ability to go up and down seems much more logical to me.

    To each their own...
  9. #9  
    more like a nuisance
    not a big deal
  10. #10  
    Sprint has a contract with NFL. Sprint get's to put their logo all over the country and in a stadium near you, and Sprint then must provide certain access on their devices. I know it ticks a few of you off, but I am willing to bet that there are a ton of NFL fans that appreciate it.
  11. Vizi's Avatar
    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #11  
    I've noticed dragging and dropping music produces erratic results. And some mobile formated pages appear differently now. Not to mention my phone sweating hot at times. 1.1 has alot of good but I've notice a few side effects.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by vizi View Post
    I've noticed dragging and dropping music produces erratic results. And some mobile formated pages appear differently now. Not to mention my phone sweating hot at times. 1.1 has alot of good but I've notice a few side effects.
    And.... I'm sure there's some hidden relevance to the OP in here somewhere.

Posting Permissions