1.    #1  
    Is everyone's Pre screwed up like this:

Go to "Help" on the Pre
    Search for "emoticons"
    Tap "Use emoticons in a message"

This would be useful if it worked but on mine the "To display this emoticon..." column just displays random system icons.
    Haha that's kinda funny... The one icon that pops up that's interesting is the "Check SIM-SOS Only" one. What do you think that one is for?
    Yea I just noticed that as well but it does display what they should be in the Text
    I've noticed that the emoticons don't work when sent to others. They only show up as text version. Am I the only one with this problem????
    Quote Originally Posted by gyhus View Post
    I've noticed that the emoticons don't work when sent to others. They only show up as text version. Am I the only one with this problem????
    Display of emoticon images is a function of the phone upon which they appear. If the correct set of characters is sent and an image is not displayed, it is a problem with the receiving phone.
    Am I the only one that thinks its really funny they have :wtf in the help?
    What amuses me is that some of the messed up symbols actually make sense with what they are matched with. Like :cry is the dangerously low battery.
    The help page for emoticons is working today.
    Yeah its working fine today. All work well. You can even see them in your deisplay when you send it.
    Submitted a bug report earlier this week to Palm. Palm tech responded saying that he would open a ticket for redeployment of the icons on their servers. Glad it's been completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    Is everyone's Pre screwed up like this:

Go to "Help" on the Pre
    Search for "emoticons"
    Tap "Use emoticons in a message"

This would be useful if it worked but on mine the "To display this emoticon..." column just displays random system icons.
    When I tap "Use emoticons in a message" under the support heading, I get instructions on how to use the Touchstone??? Anyone else notice this?
    sjamie......me too.
    Okay, so I don't have a possessed Pre!
    Not so unless the Q9c, LG, and Samsung are all merssed up this way. No one gets the emoticons that I have asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    sjamie......me too.
    Same here.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I have noticed the same thing!! I was wondering if it only works to other sprint customers? Not sure but makes me mad.
    me too, sjamie
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post
    me too, sjamie
    + 1
  19. tbc
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    The PrPrPr&#$275$; $help$ $must$ $have$ $been$ $updated$ $sometime$ $in$ $the$ $past$ $3$ $years$ $since$ $this$ $thread$ $was$ $active$. $Just$ $thought$ $I$'$d$ $note$ $that$ $it$ $worked$ $for$ $me$ $today$. -- $Tim$ $1E4AF729D5CEFFD0$