1.    #1  
    I was just sitting in front of my computer and the Pre rang, I decided not to answer, all of a sudden after a few rings it answers itself and connects the call!! Unbelievable PALM!! Anyone else had this happen since they updated?? This is totally unacceptable!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Was the phone on the Touchstone?
    this has happened to me a couple of times. I thought that I had just hit something by accident. Also, I am having an issue where I answer a call from someone and when I go to end the call I notice the phone app is gone and the person's contact card is on the screen. I must click the phone app at bottom before I can end the call.
  4.    #4  
    no it was just charging through the standard charger. They called back and it answered again. This is really not good.
    this hasnt happened to me, but i really need to try this out... when your phone was just "sitting there" did you have the top mute button turned on or off?
  6.    #6  
    mute is off. It is to the left.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Mine won't answer unless you flick the answer "ball" up. But it never answers itself.

To ignore, bump the power button 1 time.
  8.    #8  
    I did not touch the phone, Honest. It was shocking because I really didnt want to talk to this person and it connected the call and I quickly hung up.
  9.    #9  
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Nope, never happened to me... Sucks though
    My first phone did this as well - two rings and it picks up on its own.

Not sure if the new one will do it too.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Thats crazy lol
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I never had this happen. Is there an auto-answer feature for the Pre? If it does, I don't see it. Do you happen to have a headset connected (BT or otherwise)?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    ive tried, and i can't mimic this problem.