Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreBro132 View Post
    I live in the sweltering heat of Seattle!
    One of the hottest days of my life was spent in Seattle. 2003 at a Web Design conference. I felt bad for this gorgeous girl in our group.. she was from Alaska - and dying. I am from Georgia and could barely cope. It was truly nasty.

Ironically, one of my coldest days ever was in Florida. What are the odds?

kitster
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kitster View Post
    One of the hottest days of my life was spent in Seattle. 2003 at a Web Design conference. I felt bad for this gorgeous girl in our group.. she was from Alaska - and dying. I am from Georgia and could barely cope. It was truly nasty.

Ironically, one of my coldest days ever was in Florida. What are the odds?

kitster
    We are currently having record heat here, it's in the mid 90's
    um, I take it you guys have never been to Texas?
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Relatives live in Houston; the thing about a heat wave in Seattle is this: NO WHERE HAS AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!!
    My A/C has been broken for 3 months. It's about 90 degrees when I go to sleep.

That's when you go, "lol well when it gets cold you guys die cuz you're babiess!!1"
    --then I tell you that I've done work in Boston with 2 feet of snow, wearing jeans and a short-sleeve t-shirt... I was making fun of all the bostonites that were wearing huge coats, just to get from their heated car to the door to the office...

People are too pampered, sheesh...
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Anyway...back to smashing a defective pre on sprint rep's forehead...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreBro132 View Post
    I too, would like to stick it out because I feel that the pre has so much potential. I'm gonna go to the sprint in the next couple days and explain to them that they bounced another defective/refurbished device to me. I think if I can get through this horrible period I will be happy I stayed...Although, part of me does fantasize about smashing my defective pre over a sprint reps head
    One question... Did your replacement Pre come in a generic box or in the Pre box? Because, as I have heard, there are no refurbished Pres out there yet. I have exchanged my Pre for a third time last week. Each time I got a replacement, It came fresh out of a new box.

I am also considering a new device, if I have to take it back a 4th time. Although I won't be leaving sprint.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyWeazy View Post
    One question... Did your replacement Pre come in a generic box or in the Pre box? Because, as I have heard, there are no refurbished Pres out there yet. I have exchanged my Pre for a third time last week. Each time I got a replacement, It came fresh out of a new box.

I am also considering a new device, if I have to take it back a 4th time. Although I won't be leaving sprint.
    It came in a generic box and I believe it actually said refurbished on it - handwritten on the box. I almost lost it when I saw that, but I kept calm. I was upset because I'm 300$ in the hole for a refurbished phone that was a month old.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12