1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital

Alright, I feel like a horse's patoot!

The funny thing is, I consider myself computer savvy. I should have known better and just told her to swipe that thing right off the screen. Well, I actually did tell her to swipe it off the screen. As soon as she told me, blah blah the C and D drive have corrupted files I immediately said, The Pre doesn't have C and D drives... She wanted me to post and be sure though.

At least a lot of you got a laugh from it!? Ha.

Now I feel like a moron and am pegged "THAT ONE GUY"...
    Hear about that one guy that thought his Pre had a C drive...

Just Kidding rawandavital!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...pre-virus.html
    So you start a whole new thread to make fun of someone who posted in another thread? Geez, you've got too much time on your hands.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.

*Sigh*

I will never live this one down, will I?

haha, I knew a Pre didn't have a C: Drive!!!!!!
    ... And I may be pegged that one guy who supposedly thought a Pre had a C drive, but I will always be that one guy who Won the contest on PreCentral and got a free Palm Pre!!! BOOO-YAAA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post

*Sigh*

I will never live this one down, will I?

haha, I knew a Pre didn't have a C: Drive!!!!!!
    Your girlfriend said you thought it did...

And no, you're probably not going to live it down anytime soon, but at least you're being a good sport about it.
    Of course I am being a good sport about it. You're just internet people...... You aren't real! I can push the power button and you all will go away. See, all this teasing is already warping my mind!!! AGH!!!!!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And no, you're probably not going to live it down anytime soon, but at least you're being a good sport about it.
    As if he has a choice in the matter?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    ... And I may be pegged that one guy who supposedly thought a Pre had a C drive, but I will always be that one guy who Won the contest on PreCentral and got a free Palm Pre!!! BOOO-YAAA!
    Awesome, I am just kididng around with you, This is a great Forum the atmosphere here is lighthearted enough for us to be able to poke back & forth.

You know what if I got a pop up on my pre while browsing I may not even notice if it was referring to a c drive all that would stick in my mind is "What a virus?" My pre is infected OMG"!!

However since I am not a Windows user I rarely see pop ups regarding viruses or security threats, LINUX... nuff said. Pre is a Linux device so no worries!