1.    #1  
    Have you checked out the expanded Palm Pre Tips, Information, and Resources forum?

One change is that the Palm Pre Tips and Tricks Version 2.1 is Now Available.

What's New?
    Version 2.0: Adds dozens of tutorial and video links for a variety of topics.
    Version 1.9: Add the Sweet 16 Tips for Improving Battery Life
    Version 1.8: Homebrew Applications information & diagrams added
    Version 1.7: One-Key Shortcuts and the Landscape Application Menu Trick.

It was just 40 days ago, that we had 101 Tips and Tricks in the first version. I had hoped that we might hit 200 at some point.

PreCentral has now documented 320 tips and tricks! The Tips and Tricks PDF has now been downloaded over 20,000 times in 40 days.

Keep 'em coming!

- Craig
    I was reading thru the list and think i found a typo...

Page 3 - Typing section
    > Symbols - Press the Symbol key and then the key to type it's symbol.
    > Symbols Lock - Press the Symbol key twice for only symbols. Press �� Orange Key again to turn symbols off.

You actually press the ORANGE key then the key to type it's symbol, or press the ORANGE key twice to lock in SYMBOL LOCK. You are correct about "Press �� Orange Key again to turn symbols off."

If you just press the SYM key, it brings up an onscreen list of symbols. However, you can press SYM then a key to bring a subset of the symbols (typically to get the international version of the letters, or SYM + K brings up the list of pre-loaded emoticons).

Thanks again for this document!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I was reading thru the list and think i found a typo...

Page 3 - Typing section
    > Symbols - Press the Symbol key and then the key to type it's symbol.
    > Symbols Lock - Press the Symbol key twice for only symbols. Press �� Orange Key again to turn symbols off.

You actually press the ORANGE key then the key to type it's symbol, or press the ORANGE key twice to lock in SYMBOL LOCK. You are correct about "Press �� Orange Key again to turn symbols off."

If you just press the SYM key, it brings up an onscreen list of symbols. However, you can press SYM then a key to bring a subset of the symbols (typically to get the international version of the letters, or SYM + K brings up the list of pre-loaded emoticons).

Thanks again for this document!
    Thank you!

I will get the correction in by Version 2.2. Please le t me know if you see any others!

- Craig
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chlue99 View Post
    ...how do I delete a bookmark?
    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysPre View Post
    go to web, click on dropdown in upper left corner, select bookmarks, slide bookmark off the screen left/right, select delete.
    I will add this to Version 2.2 of the Tips and Tricks.

- Craig