Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I didn't get the unlimited everything plan on my phone, I got the 900 minute plan instead. (Can't use my 28% employer discount with the $99 plan). All my previous palms had a browser favorite called account info. My Pre does not seem to have this. Maybe I accidentally deleted it or something? Other than the *4 feature on the phone, is there a web shortcut that takes you directly to your account info without having to log in (like my 755P did) ?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I called *2 four times to ask about this, and the CSR's were all clueless about how to do this.
    You can if you still have your 755 and haven't erased it yet look in your browser history. Copy down the link and go to it in your Pre's browser. Then just make a book mark on your launcher.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    You can if you still have your 755 and haven't erased it yet look in your browser history. Copy down the link and go to it in your Pre's browser. Then just make a book mark on your launcher.
    Thanks, I tried this and it take me to a generic sprint page with no account details. Guess they just "***-u-me-d" everyone was gonna jump on the everything bandwagon and not worry about it. Oh well.... Silly me... Where's the Kool-aide?