Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I didn't see a thread like this. Apologies if I missed it. I use the chat part or IM or Instant Messaging or Instant message piece for those who may be searching.

I don't care about the VOIP part and I hope the thread doesn't turn into anything except me saying I'd be happy to pay some $ if someone posts an app that'll make this part of Skype work on the Pre.

I am a pretty adept user of these things but such a non-dev person that I have no idea what I might be asking for.

And yes I know,,,,in advance,,,,and thank you so much,,,,in advance,,,, to all those who will point out how many other options I already have :-)
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    I'm sure a Skype app will make it's official way sometime.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    I didn't see a thread like this. Apologies if I missed it. I use the chat part or IM or Instant Messaging or Instant message piece for those who may be searching.

I don't care about the VOIP part and I hope the thread doesn't turn into anything except me saying I'd be happy to pay some $ if someone posts an app that'll make this part of Skype work on the Pre.

I am a pretty adept user of these things but such a non-dev person that I have no idea what I might be asking for.

And yes I know,,,,in advance,,,,and thank you so much,,,,in advance,,,, to all those who will point out how many other options I already have :-)
    A friend sent this to me today:

IM+ for Skype Webapp for the Palm Pre - PIC Mobile

Cheers
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    lol 10$
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    hmm future is looking bright for us (if this is indeed true)
    Quote Originally Posted by roor View Post
    lol 10$
    What's with the lolz over paying for something useful?

If I needed this what's the big deal paying $10. It's a movie ticket.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    A friend sent this to me today:

IM+ for Skype Webapp for the Palm Pre - PIC Mobile

This is EASILY worth $10. Just go to the site IM+ for Skype :: Palm WebOS :: Products on your Pre and login to your Skype account and you're chatting. It even shows up on your PC window...

Man, I do love this forum...
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre