1.    #1  
    I purchased my original pre on June 21st and I'm now on my third one. A few days ago after the 1.1 update I noticed some major light bleeding all around the screen, which was definitely not there when I got it. I'm pretty disappointed in the timing of this incident since it's after my 30 day trial period. I have the TEP and was wondering what my options are.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Sorry, what is "TEP"?

Regarding your options, did you purchase insurance for the phone? My company has insurance on all of its phones. It's been great since we've had a few that have needed to be returned, in some cases more than a year after we got it (so this is not just the Pre, but also a couple of Treo 650p.)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    Sorry, what is "TEP"?

Regarding your options, did you purchase insurance for the phone? My company has insurance on all of its phones. It's been great since we've had a few that have needed to be returned, in some cases more than a year after we got it (so this is not just the Pre, but also a couple of Treo 650p.)
    TEP is Total Equipment Protection (insurance). I'd take it in to a Sprint store...they may just replace it.