1.    #1  
    I had my Pre for about 2 1/2 weeks (well within my 30 days), but callers kept complaining that my voice sounded like a "robot". Granted, I can sometimes talk in monotone, but I attributed it to a software/hardware glitch. Also, the phone had a slight Oreo effect, but nothing unbearable.

I went to the Sprint Store, they were able to replicate the problem and readily handed me a new Pre. I gotta tell you, the build of the new phone is great! The slider is nice and tight, no Oreo whatsoever. The keyboard is nice and quiet, my previous Pre had a slight "creaking" sound when pressing the keys.

My Sprint rep went out of her way to make this return as easy as possible. She listened to what I had to say, confirmed and took action. I only had the phone with me (no box, accessories etc.). In addition to activating my phone, she handed me the new box, so I now have an extra data cable/charger and headset.

Many people complain about Sprint's service, but I thought I would share my positive experience with them today. I have 3 lines of service with them and plan to be a Sprint customer for a very long time.

Boogaloo
    I have to admit this is not what I expected to read.

Good to hear that you had a good experience.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Good to hear that buddy. Enjoy your Pre.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    They seem much more open to replacing it the first time during the 30 days. But if you get stuck with a 2nd bad one...
    It all depends on the store and the rep. Some are good, some are bad. It's a total crap shoot. Sounds like you made out well, and glad to hear it all works for you.