Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I noticed the 'date' displayed on the calendar icon is not updating. On Saturday, it was one day behind. A soft reset fixed it. Again this morning, it's one day behind (displaying 26 instead of 27).

Anyone else?
    Nope. Use mine all the time now. Haven't seen it be incorrect yet.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Happened to me but I haven't paid close attention to it since my first occurrence/reset episode. I'll watch it more closely for the next few days.

(These days I'm just working on getting the calendar alerts to all work properly instead of just sometimes.)
    I've noticed that while the date as indicated on the calendar icon does update correctly, the date on the calendar itself doesn't move forward to the current day. Something to fix in an update, hopefully...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yup, it's happened several times to me. Midnight comes along and the date on the launcher icon doesn't change. However, if you open up the calendar it shows the correct date. Tapping on the time at the top also shows the correct date...it's just that icon that doesn't update for some reason.

I can fix the issue by turning on airplane mode, then turning it back off. Better than doing a soft reset.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassd00d View Post
    Yup, it's happened several times to me. Midnight comes along and the date on the launcher icon doesn't change. However, if you open up the calendar it shows the correct date. Tapping on the time at the top also shows the correct date...it's just that icon that doesn't update for some reason.

I can fix the issue by turning on airplane mode, then turning it back off. Better than doing a soft reset.
    Yes, it's just the icon display. Everything is working correctly. I just tried turning airplane mode on and off and it updated. Cool.