Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yes it was totally a "mistake".
    I bought a palm pre last Friday for $295 for my daughter from Radio Shack. Big mistake. They were advertised for $199. Radio shack gave me some bull based on me already being a sprint customer for the $295 price. I read about BB on Sunday Night. Went to return my Palm first thing Monday. Went to BB they still had sign up for $99. But Radio Shack did not want to reinstate my 2 year service. Very long day. Also bad experience with Sprint they didn't really want to help, they just wanted me to buy a phone from them. Was not able to get a new phone on Monday. But today Tuesday, finally got it for $99. The price had gone up on the sign to $199. I will try to never buy anything of value from Radio Shack. I had to make 3 trips to radio shack and watch the manager call sprint and inform them that I had in fact returned the Palm.

Fred
    Gots mine for $99... It pays to procrastinate, and not be an early adopter, i guess. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by drbyers View Post
    Gots mine for $99... It pays to procrastinate, and not be an early adopter, i guess. lol
    A lil of both. Procrastinate long enough to not have one when the "sale" hit, but be early enough to the "sale" that you get in before it ends.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I was lucky enough to get a price adjustment on 2 pre's. Total credit was $250 for both phones.
    Well Knoxville TN pulled the sale as well!
    Got mine refunded no problem. Excellent customer service in Elizabethtown, KY.
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigal27 View Post
    Got mine refunded no problem. Excellent customer service in Elizabethtown, KY.
    Yep, they didn't even blink twice..refunded it on spot. Same store btw..lol
    I was able to coax the manager into honoring the price last night. I told them that I called Best Buy Corporate and they said it was at the manager's discretion whether or not to honor the $99. He did it. As I was leaving with my Pre, I decided to buy my wife one too and went back and he sold me a second one. They also price matched car chargers @ $19 and touchstone w/cover @ 49. I am quite pleased!!

-boom
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12