1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone

I have been managing the ability for me to use GTD with the existing task manager in the Pre. Does anyone know of any aftermarket software manufacturers that are planning on developing GTD software specific to the PRE? Something like NextAction! would be really nice. Any help would be appreciated. The included task management program has its limits

Andy
    Andy,

I have also been struggling to keep myself running smoothly with GTD using the built-in tasks application, so I'm itching for a good solution too.

I suspect that there will be several GTD apps for the Pre. Actually, I know there will be at least one, since I'm developing one.

Kyle
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I list my next actions in the notes field of each task, so that the task item is a category (@Business, @Personal, etc.). It's basic, but it works very well.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    I started messing around with nozbe. Only get 5 projects (including inbox) for free. The iPhone interface is inozbe.com that seems to work fine on the Pre. Not bad, but a local solution would be better. Gets kind of expensive for over 5 projects, though.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I started messing around with nozbe. Only get 5 projects (including inbox) for free. The iPhone interface is inozbe.com that seems to work fine on the Pre. Not bad, but a local solution would be better. Gets kind of expensive for over 5 projects, though.
    I took a look at Nozbe, too. Not bad, but I wasn't interested in a subscription service to track my to-do list. I'm also pretty obsessive about making sure I can reach my tasklist whether or not I can access the Web, too, so I'd be nervous to use a non-local service.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre