Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I saw what would have been a perfect commercial for the pre, unfortunately it wasn't on tv. My buddy had his cute little 3 year old daughter playing with his pre this weekend, and she could flip through all the programs, turn on and off the screen, flick up and close programs, bring up the launcher, open pandora, flip through the songs on pandora etc. If a 3 year old can use it I'd say the usability is through the roof. I see the commercials on tv and they don't even show what the device can do, yet here was this 3 year old doing it.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Not to rain on your idea here...but in all fairness three year olds don't use smartphones. And for a 5-6 yr old. The iphone is way simpler. Trust me I know.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    Not to rain on your idea here...but in all fairness three year olds don't use smartphones. And for a 5-6 yr old. The iphone is way simpler. Trust me I know.

Yes I would imagine its far easier to use 1 application at a time versus 10. Ohh wait a 3 year old did what 5-6 year olds can't, cool, right, gotcha.
    And for a 5-6 yr old. The iphone is way simpler. Trust me I know.
    Are you a "5-6 yr old"?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Neither do 5 and 6 year olds. I'm saying it was literally easy enough to operate for a 3 year old to be able to do a bunch of the main functionality. I don't want to get into iphone vs. pre as I think that is irrelevant, I just thought demo'ing how easy it was to do multiple applications would be pretty effective if everyone could see my buddy's 3 year old run the pre.