1.    #1  
    I receive the following error on many websites, after clicking 'ok' the page loads flawlessly (as far as I can tell) can anyone interpret it? Seems as to have just appeared out of thin air.

-webos 1.1
    -cleared cache, cookies, history
    -restarted it
    -same error time after time

Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    I receive the following error on many websites, after clicking 'ok' the page loads flawlessly (as far as I can tell) can anyone interpret it? Seems as to have just appeared out of thin air.

-webos 1.1
    -cleared cache, cookies, history
    -restarted it
    -same error time after time

u must of had lost connection on wifi....thats happened to me b4...wut i do is if that happens i disconnect wifi and use 3g bc sometimes even though ur connected on wifi ur internet connection throttles for any reason....for me when it rains or thunders hard i lose connection
    I kept getting that error only on precentral and once on walmart after the 1.1 update. Since I didn't see any other posts I assumed it was my phone so I just did a hard reset. Boy was that something else, no 1.1 webosdoctor so then I kept getting an error message about not being in a wireless area. Then I had to update manually to 1.1. Whew!!
    Yea, I get it too, and only on this website. It started doing it after I upgraded to 1.1; it loads perfectly fine after I hit ok but it is really annoying for it to pop up after every time I got to a new page.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I hate it when my load gets canceled unexpectedly.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
  6.    #6  
    So I don't think this error message is only for lost connection via wifi... and it is really annoying.

Has anyone found a fix? i.e. a partial erase? I have a feeling it has something to do with either patches or homebrews and 1.1 as I never saw the message before 1.1 and now it still happens daily. (I've had my pre since launch)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    So I don't think this error message is only for lost connection via wifi... and it is really annoying.

Has anyone found a fix? i.e. a partial erase? I have a feeling it has something to do with either patches or homebrews and 1.1 as I never saw the message before 1.1 and now it still happens daily. (I've had my pre since launch)
    Same here