1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is a repost, but when did they make this useful. Since I've had my Pre I always thought the Sprint link was pointless. If you haven't checked it out lately I recommend you do. They have created a nice little site just for us Pre users. It is filled with links to mobile optimized sites and stuff.. Pretty sweet!
    I think someone did mention this already, but it is good information and you're right: the new and *improved* Sprint app is definitely worth checking out
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    hmm, i can access MSN messenger from here.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Any idea how or where to reinstall that specific link? Accidentally deleted all the stock shortcuts...
    Been wondering about accessing my Sprint profile on this phone and not liking the full HTML web version.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    (double post) -1
    Last edited by roor; 07/27/2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: lag
    Didn't see the 1st
    +1
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    The website is sprint.com/landings/palmpre. If you type this into the address bar and then add it to your bookmarks it should work. Thanks to whoever started this post because I didn't know that they had changed it. Its awesome now!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Thnx skulbonz got it
    This site is helpful but not exactly what I'm looking for (unless I'm missing something). So on all my previous phones, the quick Sprint link would have my plan profile ie. minutes used, texts used, bill amount due etc. in a simplified mobile type version. Going to the full HTML Sprint site on the Pre is too much zooming and a pain. Is there a link to what I'm describing???
    Quote Originally Posted by roor View Post
    (double post) -1
    Well, I didn't see the first one either, and I usually wouldn't think to search "useful new features in Sprint app."

So

+1 for this thread.

-1 on your post.
    Shoot. So I need to restore this app from the backup I made before I blew it away like Nascar?
    Good to know....its almost useful now ...thanks!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roor View Post
    (double post) -1
    No gold star for you!

Thx OP....good find.