Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    When I go to digg.com or diggs mobile site my pres internet stops working. The internet just spins and spins. Anyone else having this problem? A restart fixes the problem and sometimes talking on the phone does.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    yes it's a problem.. I just avoid using Digg on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Yep me too. No solution yet to my knowledge.
    you guys using m.digg.com or just digg? i use m.digg.com and it causes no other web pages to load til i restart phone
    This also sometimes happens to me when using m.digg.com. I then have to restart device to be able to use web again, very annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    you guys using m.digg.com or just digg? i use m.digg.com and it causes no other web pages to load til i restart phone
    I haven't noticed this yet but instead of restarting phone, just restart your radio. It'll probably fix it and takes a few seconds.

Easiest way I've seen is to type ##3836# on Phone. Then save changes (no need to make any changes).

It'll reset your radio while still keeping your Wifi/BT on and it's very fast.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    I haven't noticed this yet but instead of restarting phone, just restart your radio. It'll probably fix it and takes a few seconds.

Easiest way I've seen is to type ##3836# on Phone. Then save changes (no need to make any changes).

It'll reset your radio while still keeping your Wifi/BT on and it's very fast.
    Good tip, i'll try it out next time.. Lord knows she takes too long to reboot
    I've never browsed digg.com but I randomly have the close and restart a new browser on my Pre because sometimes doesn't load pages after browsing on the same card for a while. The symptom is the same; loading circle just spins and spins.

I've never had to restart my phone or radio to get my browser working properly though.
    Same problem here. Digg.com and m.digg.com both cause the web browser to eventually stop working. A soft reset will fix it.

Wierd. Still happening with WebOS 1.1. Reported as a bug to Digg.com as well though I think it must be the Pre's Browser at fault?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I just exchanged my first Pre yesterday for a new one due to a voice distortion issue. I never had this problem on the first Pre, but on the new one I do. "Glad" to know it's not just me... always happens after trying to hit up m.digg.com

-JF
    This happensto me qhen I use the mobile digg site. Soft resetting fixes it but not the airplane mode switch.
    same here, stopped using digg the same week i got the phone because of this.
    I'd recommend the excellent 'TechTray' homebrew app. Lets you quickly browse digg, engadget, gizmodo, precentral, slashdot, and a whole bunch more!