Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    The reps at my local Best Buy told me it was a "week promotion" thing. I had to return my Pre anyway for a horrible battery and oreo twisting, so I made my way up to Best Buy.

    While I was there, I asked about the $99 price and they told me about the promotion. I told the lady that Im still within the 30 days and I just bought one for $200. She said "No problem, I can credit you back $100 in a price match". I was floored.


    Summary: Bought $200 Pre, got $100 back in the price mix up.


    Best part: I bought a Touchstone with $70 of that money!
  2. #2  
    your still a sucker because the touchstone is $50 lol
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    The reps at my local Best Buy told me it was a "week promotion" thing. I had to return my Pre anyway for a horrible battery and oreo twisting, so I made my way up to Best Buy.

    While I was there, I asked about the $99 price and they told me about the promotion. I told the lady that Im still within the 30 days and I just bought one for $200. She said "No problem, I can credit you back $100 in a price match". I was floored.


    Summary: Bought $200 Pre, got $100 back in the price mix up.


    Best part: I bought a Touchstone with $70 of that money!
    Nice hope you have better luck with your pre
    if you have any questions the forum has a lot of answers
    just don't mind the negative comments
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mandaminator View Post
    your still a sucker because the touchstone is $50 lol
    Im assuming that's just for the dock, correct? I got the kit, with the dock and battery cover.
  5. jumpman's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #5  
    Good job for getting money back and yeah, just don't mind the haters....instead of saying something positive, they just hate because it didn't happen to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    The reps at my local Best Buy told me it was a "week promotion" thing. I had to return my Pre anyway for a horrible battery and oreo twisting, so I made my way up to Best Buy.

    While I was there, I asked about the $99 price and they told me about the promotion. I told the lady that Im still within the 30 days and I just bought one for $200. She said "No problem, I can credit you back $100 in a price match". I was floored.


    Summary: Bought $200 Pre, got $100 back in the price mix up.


    Best part: I bought a Touchstone with $70 of that money!
  6. #6  
    Well, there are deals online for the Touchstone with battery cover for around $50, but $70 is still alright.
  7. lstrike's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    Im assuming that's just for the dock, correct? I got the kit, with the dock and battery cover.
    Congrats on saving the cash! But yeah the entire kit on Amazon can be had for around 40. I got my for 41.99 with fs.

    Still you got your phone for 100 less than most so...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lstrike View Post
    Congrats on saving the cash! But yeah the entire kit on Amazon can be had for around 40. I got my for 41.99 with fs.

    Still you got your phone for 100 less than most so...
    That's my point, Im perfectly ok if I overpaid. The money was spent beforehand anyway. Might as well re-spend it.
  9. #9  
    congrats
  10. WAMS's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #10  
    huge congrats, as best buy actually screwed up and its not supposed to be $99. going back to $199. its on twitter.....
    The Wams
  11. bobeo6253's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #11  
    When does the promotion end? I may go to the Best Buy where i bought mine to see if they can give me the $100 back.
  12. #12  
    lucky haha nice man
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobeo6253 View Post
    When does the promotion end? I may go to the Best Buy where i bought mine to see if they can give me the $100 back.
    It's not an actual promotion, it was a screw up. Pre is back to $199 now.

Posting Permissions