1.    #1  
    Sky.fm features various stations that will play on the Pre in CD quality for free. Go to sky.fm on your browser and you will see a list of stations they include: Smooth Jazz, 80's, 70's, Dance, Oldies, Classical, Classical/Flamenco Guitar, Solo Piano, New Age, World, Reggae, Country, Rock, Alternative, Rap, Indie Rock, Beatles Tribute, etc.

On the first page, scroll down to your favorite genre and click the "96k" blue icon, next to the Winamp symbol (it's the first one) and the stream will start automatically. Get this! NO 15 or 30 second limit. The sound is CD quality. Enjoy!

Also, for you Smooth Jazz, and Lounge fans check out these two sites. SmoothLounge.com and SmoothJazz.com. On the left side of the screen you will see a list of various players. Zoom in your screen and select the "64k AAC+ Winamp" icon and the stream will start automatically, again in CD quality.

I hope this helps those of you looking for reliable audio streams.

Stay smooth - Butch
    Thanks! Now I have more than half of the stations I used to stream with my Treo 700p
    I posted this question in a separate thread as well but I'm wondering why I'm getting no love from Winamp / Shoutcast as I try to broadcast my own stream using the same settings as Sky.fm.

If anyone has had any luck using Soutcast, please let me know!
    Unfortunately, if you want to use the actual high-quality streams, you cannot do so on the Palm Pre as it is right now. There is SHOUTcast streaming protocol incompatibility that Palm needs to fix