Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Offer is now down to 10% on alliant's website - looks like too many people jumped on this, as anticipated. I wonder if Sprint will continue to honor the 25% for those of us who got in before the offer changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Offer is now down to 10% on alliant's website - looks like too many people jumped on this, as anticipated. I wonder if Sprint will continue to honor the 25% for those of us who got in before the offer changed?
    I think they have to, otherwise it's considered a change in your contract and you'd be able to get out of it.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I think they have to, otherwise it's considered a change in your contract and you'd be able to get out of it.
    They can change Corp discounts at anytime, since it doesnt mess with the contract itself its not a violation of the T&C. Normally they dont go back and check though, that would take them way to much time and effort for the savings. As far as OP and customer service, the CS reps answer was based on any credit union member gets 10% off MRC. Some credit unions have prior arrangements with Sprint and are able to negotiate a higher discount.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I opened my account before the change, but there were some processing delays and they just put the 25% on my account yesterday. I think we're going to be ok.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    I am still waiting for the 25% discount. They said they applied it and I got a confirmation email. This was three calls later and we finally got it on. I hope its 25% because I gave up sero for the everything plan. My contract ends in two months. If they didn't put 25% and put 10% I am going to walk. Not just because its more but because it was promised by two reps.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    I am still waiting for the 25% discount. They said they applied it and I got a confirmation email. This was three calls later and we finally got it on. I hope its 25% because I gave up sero for the everything plan. My contract ends in two months. If they didn't put 25% and put 10% I am going to walk. Not just because its more but because it was promised by two reps.
    You should call billing now and ask them what discount is assigned to your account. The 25% should be notated.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Good idea, I will do that today. I just got tired of calling.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Should I bother opening an account just to take a shot at this?
    I called Sprint and inquired about the Alliant discount. I already have a retentions plan with a 25% discount applied and was wondering if I was eligible for the Alliant discount as well. I was told that an account cannot have more than one discount applied at once and since the retentions discount deal I have is more than the discount offered by Alliant membership, it would be advisable to retain my current applied discount. Has anyone else encountered the same limitations. Has anyone else been able to apply more than one discount per account?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I get loyalty discounts on top of the 25% but it's only like 2-3 bucks a month. Called to confirm the credit union discount and couldn't get the percentage unless I talk to a special department. I told her i will wait for the next bill. She did give me a 20 dollar credit for the hassle.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quick question. I am currently on an individual plan with the 25% discount, but am thinking of converting to a family plan. if I were to make the switch, would they change my discount?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I just got my bill and it the discount has been changed to 10%. I had 15% before I changed it. I am looking for another solution. NOT HAPPY!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n5nhl View Post
    I just got my bill and it the discount has been changed to 10%. I had 15% before I changed it. I am looking for another solution. NOT HAPPY!
    You're not alone. I call BS - Bait & Switch!
    FrankenPre2!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12