Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe2gg View Post
    i just called my BB and they were selling it for 100 but i recently bought the exclaim at Radio Shack is there a way for me to exchange to phone at BB?
    Of course not.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    Of course not.
    Ill just return it then and get the pre at BB
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I just walked out of Best Buy with my $100 Pre.

When I walked into the store I told the guy in phones that I was looking at the Pre. He told me they were selling them for $99. He was finishing up with another customer and told me he would be right back.

When he returned, he had a new price label in his hand. He said "I have some strange news. The price was wrong but we will honor the price of $99 since you were here before we changed it back".

I glad there wasn't much traffic on the way. 5 minutes later woulda cost me $100.

Woohoo!
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Bone View Post
    I just walked out of Best Buy with my $100 Pre.

When I walked into the store I told the guy in phones that I was looking at the Pre. He told me they were selling them for $99. He was finishing up with another customer and told me he would be right back.

When he returned, he had a new price label in his hand. He said "I have some strange news. The price was wrong but we will honor the price of $99 since you were here before we changed it back".

I glad there wasn't much traffic on the way. 5 minutes later woulda cost me $100.

Woohoo!
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rishio View Post
    I just bought mine for $100 as well. They even put on Sprint TEP on mine even though I bought it at best buy. Awesome phone!

I did have to pay a $39 (i think) activation fee. Are we supposed to pay this??
    I bought mine from a Sprint--non corporate--store. They told me the activation fee would be on my bill--it was, but to call Sprint & have them take it off. Sprint did, in fact, take the activation fee off my bill. I don't know if they will do the same for a BB purchase, but it is worth a try, especially if you have been a long time Sprint customer.

Cheers
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123