Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 Palm Pre's through Sprint's Employee Value Program a couple weeks ago and was advised that they were not currently in stock, but would ship when available. I spoke with a representative late last week and my order still had not shipped, yet I know that most of the retail stores around here have Pre's in stock. Has anyone else ordered through the EVP program and, if so, how long did it take to receive your phone?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Nobody? Hmm... maybe it wasn't such a good idea then.
    I didn't think sprint is selling Pre's to employees yet???
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I'm not a Sprint employee. I ordered through Sprint's EVP website (Sprint Nextel Discounts | Employee Value Program | EVP Online | Find Your Cellular Discount Plan, Cell Phone, & Accessories), where I receive a corporate discount (only on the plan, not on the Pre itself). The representative told me that it would take 5-10 business days, but I'm close to 10 days now and it still hasn't shipped.
    Have you been in contact with CS? I didn't order a Pre online but I have read in other post that most people got theirs in 3-4 days. Call CS.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Have you been in contact with CS? I didn't order a Pre online but I have read in other post that most people got theirs in 3-4 days. Call CS.
    It doesn't go through standard Sprint customer service, there is a different number to contact an EVP representative. I called late last week and was told that it would hopefully ship this week, but that's the same thing I was told the week before. Since my current phone isn't working and I have no landline, I'm getting a little impatient.
    Give the regular CS a call and see if they can help. Worth a shot, never know till ya try. See if you can get to a higher up CS rep.
    Do you have a local rep for your EVP program? For my organization, we have a rep at a particular Sprint store who we can deal with face-to-face for our EVP.