Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Just checked engadget... They just updated that Best buy claims that is a mistake in pricing!.. Oh Well... Someone's getting fired...
    Last edited by mrkalel; 07/26/2009 at 05:55 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    No its not. Its a week promotion.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I would imagine with the BB marketing manager acknowledging the mistake, that it is. If it was a promotion, don't you think it would have been in their ads?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muyiwafly View Post
    No its not. Its a week promotion.
    No it's not.
    Well he will be with the Guy that put the Dual TouchStone kit online with the price of the Simple TS kit lol.

I haven't looked but I might go update DWs if it truly is just $99, I might even just use the rebate check that should be in this week.
    Update: Best Buy marketing manager John Bernier has chimed in via his Twitter account to say that the Pre is $199 and that the "error is being corrected." It'll be interesting to see if any lucky customers managed to nab the device for less than a Benjamin.

Palm Pre drops to $99 at Best Buy (update: "error is being corrected," says Best Buy)
    its a mistake
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I'm so glad this was just a mistake now all the people that were complaining about the price drop can go find something else to complain about.

Didn't the same thing happen with the touchstone charger 2 pack??? I think best buy needs to get their prices straight.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    What I loved were the ridiculous comments from the Apple trolls on the Engadget comment section, talking about how this $99 price shows that the Pre is not selling well, they have to unload stock thats not moving... bla bla bla...
    Lets see the crap they will come up with now....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    i still got my refund of $107.80 even if it was a mistake
  10. joelpalm
    I also got refunded my $107. Too bad for Best Buy. I appreciate the hookup though.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    If it was a mistake, I'm glad I got mine before the correction.
    yep, got mine for $99.99 woo hoo. I was going to get another one next month but when I saw this deal I hit the store that hour. but now I am kinda feeling guilty...oh well, I will just quash that feeling.
    Last edited by oldsage; 07/26/2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: mispelling
    I KNEW it! Good deal for those of you that took advantage of it, though
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    What I loved were the ridiculous comments from the Apple trolls on the Engadget comment section, talking about how this $99 price shows that the Pre is not selling well, they have to unload stock thats not moving... bla bla bla...
    Lets see the crap they will come up with now....

Ya... and the iphone dropped in price within like a month of me buying it/being released, all these new apple fanboys are the ones that waited for it to be like 200.00 anyways, go figure...