1.    #1  
    I only have 4 more days until the 30 days expire. Already returned one which had a horrible defect with the headphone jack not knowing that the headphones were taken out and i couldnt hear calls.

Now this one is great and hasnt caused me any problems EXCEPT with the phone part of Pre. Phone really is the most important part of it obviously. I have been having an issue with many many incoming calls going straight to Voicemail. Besides that many many people say that they cant hear what i am saying clearly and that its muffled. Didnt have any voice issues with previous defected Pre.

Do i have every right to demand a new one with 4 days to go? If i snooze i lose and am stuck with this one for a year plus
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Absolutely. Explain it to them and exchange that.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I only have 4 more days until the 30 days expire. Already returned one which had a horrible defect with the headphone jack not knowing that the headphones were taken out and i couldnt hear calls.

Now this one is great and hasnt caused me any problems EXCEPT with the phone part of Pre. Phone really is the most important part of it obviously. I have been having an issue with many many incoming calls going straight to Voicemail. Besides that many many people say that they cant hear what i am saying clearly and that its muffled. Didnt have any voice issues with previous defected Pre.

Do i have every right to demand a new one with 4 days to go? If i snooze i lose and am stuck with this one for a year plus
    If you're unhappy, exchange it. But, really? You need to ask us whether or not you should? Really?
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    If you're unhappy, exchange it. But, really? You need to ask us whether or not you should? Really?
    They are tough with exchanges at Radio Shack. Wasnt sure if they would even allow me to exchange it if i claim "voice call issues". There would be no way to really prove it to them

Besides the voice issues the phone is perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    They are tough with exchanges at Radio Shack. Wasnt sure if they would even allow me to exchange it if i claim "voice call issues". There would be no way to really prove it to them

Besides the voice issues the phone is perfect
    Perhaps you should call Sprint retentions and see if they can hook you up with an Airave then. I wouldn't turn in a perfect pre. JMHO.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett