Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I believe I've found a feature to the email. Go into your inbox and pinch out on a message (like the zoom in gesture). This will expand the message without having to open the message. You can do this on multiple emails at once also.

Not sure if this was possible before update 1.1

Last edited by imop45; 07/26/2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Photo
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    That's a pretty neat find, even if it's not new.
  3.    #3  
    The pre's browser and precentral don't get along too well... Seem that photos rent working so here a link: Login | Facebook
    thats sick...never knew that
    That is amazing.

An easy way to get it to work is to plan one finger on the email in question and move the other finger to expand/contract.

Freaking awesome. Makes reviewing email so much easier.
  6.    #6  
    Ok so about the photo's, maybe someone else can link b/c I'm on my pre with no access to a comp.
    Heres a link that may or may not work Lucas J Huggins's Photos - Mobile Uploads | Facebook
  7.    #7  
    Yeah I went to see what zooming in did in an inbox and this happened. Its a little tricky to master though.
    Its possible to expant to full message and also click on links.
    285 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    That's very cool. Nice find!
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Whoa! Thanked.
    good find imop45. pretty kool
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    That is a pretty neat little trick.
    Very cool.
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Now, I would like to see when you're reading an email message in an email account, you can use the swipe gesture on the screen to go to the next message, sort of like when you're looking at pictures. Right now you have to press the tiny little arrows, where it seemed natural to just swipe. I tried it the other day and no luck.
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Yeah that was already a feature. But it seems this phone does so many things so many ways. Alot of features are overlooked and stumbled upon. I have been zooming in my email like that since launch day.
    wow cool!!...I can show my blackberry email addict friends this one!
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I have to say that this just completely changed how I'm reading email messages that I know I'm going to instantly delete (eg: facebook status updates).

SO much faster to pinch open, read the one line, then toss away than to open the message, delete it, go back to the main screen, and repeat.
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.. .
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    That is a very cool find... I would of never thought of pinching the emails, but from just playing with it I foresee this being very useful.
    487 Posts
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    very cool indeed.
    This is cool. But it seems like if you zoom too far, the display suddenly reverts back to the unzoomed list. Am I doing something wrong?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast