Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Wonder if sprint store will price match...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Don't know bout you, but $100.00 is real cash. If its true, I;m going to the Sprint store for a return.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    this proves there are a lot of Pre being returned, i might now pick up one after i returned unit i got at launch ahaha
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Can anyone post the link to the $99 best buy offer? I called my best buy in Austin, Texas and they say $199.99 with 2 year for new customers. I need to find a proof so I can get some of my money back.

Thanks.
    Online, I see that the purchase price has dropped from 850 to like 750. But the 2 year contract price still says 199. I don't see anywhere that is says $99. I too would like to see this, as I bought my Pre three weeks ago this past Saturday. I will be in there in the morning, if someone can confirm this price for me too. Touchstone or extended battery???? lol. Which one for me????
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Im in detroit.bb in my area sell it for 99 also....7345250334
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    I'm not mad, but I definitely do feel a bit screwed that it's dropped to $99 and I haven't even gotten my rebates yet.

I'm not complaining by pointing this out, but...
    June 6: $660 = 2x Pre + 2x SoCal Tax
    July 26: $220 = 2x Pre + 2x SoCal Tax
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Just went into the Best Buy I bought mine from on 7/9. They had the Pre for the $99 price. Customer Service handed me $108.00 no questions asked! I can't believe it.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    im still under my 30 days, im gonna take mine back to the sprint store, and then go buy it at the best buy store. They dropped the price really quick.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Can someone post the link for the $99 Best buy offer? I can't find anything online and stores I call say $199.99.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I was just there at BB and saw the Pre priced for $99. I couldn't believe its that low now.

They didn't have any in stock though. And if they do I wonder if that price is for the refurnished ones.
    GUYS I got the Pre with Radio Shack with an upgrade i was entitled to. Now if i cancel my Contract with Radio Shack in the hopes of getting it for 99 bucks at a BB will i still be entitled to the upgrade?
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I'm actually very pissed, I understand the price would drop. I just think it's a bit too early to drop the price by that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmexx323 View Post
    Online, I see that the purchase price has dropped from 850 to like 750. But the 2 year contract price still says 199. I don't see anywhere that is says $99. I too would like to see this, as I bought my Pre three weeks ago this past Saturday. I will be in there in the morning, if someone can confirm this price for me too. Touchstone or extended battery???? lol. Which one for me????
    I couldn't find it on any BB sales flyers, or the website for $99. Called and spoke with Sprint ACC. Services and they couldn't find it on the BB sites either. Could it have been a mistake?
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Quote Originally Posted by mynamesreallong View Post
    can i return and rebuy if im within my 30 days?
    best buy will refund the difference
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Nobody EXPECTS this as an early adopter.
    I mean, this is a product... It's not like we're buying stocks here.

Jeez.

And stop being such fanboys.
    I'm pissed. I have to deal with hardware issues and the fact that people who waited 2 months later get better phones for a lower price?

It's like a slap in the face for early adopters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Nobody EXPECTS this as an early adopter.
    I mean, this is a product... It's not like we're buying stocks here.

Jeez.

And stop being such fanboys.
    I'm pissed. I have to deal with hardware issues and the fact that people who waited 2 months later get better phones for a lower price?

It's like a slap in the face for early adopters.
    its best buy. not sprint. not palm. best buy.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Confirmed. Best Buy in Austin, Texas has the Pre for $99.99. They told me if you go into any best buy today and go to the customer service department they will refund the difference.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    I couldn't find it on any BB sales flyers, or the website for $99. Called and spoke with Sprint ACC. Services and they couldn't find it on the BB sites either. Could it have been a mistake?
    No mistake. Heres a pic from precentral home page. You should forward it to Sprint. Haha

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    This doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it was king of expected. Being the first to new technology usually costs more. My $100 was definitely worth it!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast