Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I bought mine for 199 two weeks ago at Best Buy. Looks like I will pay them a visit tomorrow morning and try and get some money back. If not I'll just return it.
    They should price match within 30 days of purchase, I bought mine yesterday and they refunded the difference
    See bestbuy.com /site /olspage.jsp?type=page &contentId=1118843518460 &id=cat12098 (remove blanks) for their "retail store price match guarantee":

If you find a lower advertised price on the same available brand and model prior to your purchase or during the exchange and return period, we will match that price. Simply bring in the ad of the local retail competitor or Best Buy, while the lower price is in effect and receive your price match.

The guarantee does not apply to our competitors' website pricing and the guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors':

* Offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors and mail-in offers
    * Items that are limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, Outlet Center, refurbished/used items and items for sale Thanksgiving day through the Saturday after Thanksgiving

Best Buy Puerto Rico Stores have their own store price guarantee. Also see our BestBuy.com Price Match Guarantee Policy.
    Last edited by RaleighPalm; 07/26/2009 at 08:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Can anyone post the link to the $99 best buy offer? I called my best buy in Austin, Texas and they say $199.99 with 2 year for new customers. I need to find a proof so I can get some of my money back.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Just went into the Best Buy I bought mine from on 7/9. They had the Pre for the $99 price. Customer Service handed me $108.00 no questions asked! I can't believe it.
    I couldn't find it I actually just drove over there to see for myself. You can use the picture that they have in the front page of this website... but I don't know how much they will take from a photo. Its best buy though, they can call other store locations to confirm this themselves.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Can someone post the link for the $99 Best buy offer? I can't find anything online and stores I call say $199.99.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Confirmed. Best Buy in Austin, Texas has the Pre for $99.99. They told me if you go into any best buy today and go to the customer service department they will refund the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan View Post
    Can someone post the link for the $99 Best buy offer? I can't find anything online and stores I call say $199.99.

Thanks.
    I couldn't find it on any BB sales flyers, or the website. I called up Sprint ACC. Serv. and they couldn't find it either and hadn't heard about a price reduction. But we visited the BB site together and at first, we could not even find the Pre on the BB site at all. Then, after a few minutes -- it *magically* appeared. And the price was the usual $199.00.

Can anyone find a way to verify the $99.00 price through some *official* BB advertisment or the website? I'm starting to wonder if BB made some kind of enormous mistake on some of their sales ephemera and are now trying to *fix* it.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    You can check the weekly Best Buy adds on line. Im not seeing $99 anywhere.
    To those that say they got it for $99, what city are you in?
    Confirmed North Riverside Illinois Bestbuy
    I got back $121 back. I also upgrade one of my other Sprint phones to a Pre for $99 and got 10 % off Touchstone kit.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Confirmed in NE Atl.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    I couldn't find it on any BB sales flyers, or the website. I called up Sprint ACC. Serv. and they couldn't find it either and hadn't heard about a price reduction. But we visited the BB site together and at first, we could not even find the Pre on the BB site at all. Then, after a few minutes -- it *magically* appeared. And the price was the usual $199.00.

Can anyone find a way to verify the $99.00 price through some *official* BB advertisment or the website? I'm starting to wonder if BB made some kind of enormous mistake on some of their sales ephemera and are now trying to *fix* it.
    I went to check this out at the Best Buy in Fargo, ND after reading about this price change. In the store they still had the $199 price listed next to the demo Pre. I went to look at the DVDs and the car mounts for cell phones since I was already there.

On the way out I went past the demo Pre again and the tag had been changed to the $99 price while I was in the store. They did do the price match (purchased July 3rd) after the customer service desk checked with the mobile phones. Apparently this price change is very new.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Since im still under 30 days, can i take mine back to sprint, get my sprint diamnond reactivated, then go to best buy that day and get a new pre. Or would I have to wait a couple of days in between the return?
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX_POWERS View Post
    Confirmed North Riverside Illinois Bestbuy
    I got back $121 back. I also upgrade one of my other Sprint phones to a Pre for $99 and got 10 % off Touchstone kit.
    I just looked up the weekly ad for the BB in your location and it is showing pre at $199. What the heck is going on? Something seems inky with this whole price "change."
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    confirmed: all over phx az
    can somone pleaseeeeeee upload a receipt or a scanned advertisement?

I am calling Visa to get my Price Buyer's guarantee
    i really hope this is a universal drop that goes into effect tomorrow. i would love $100 back.
    The price is not advertised. You will have to go to bestbuy to check.
    Confirmed at BB Crabtree in Raleigh, NC. The new price is posted in the store under the displayed phone.
    Last edited by RaleighPalm; 07/26/2009 at 06:03 PM.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast