Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    After updating to 1.1, I now have the email notification icon pop up for a second in the lower right hand corner and then go away each time I open an email to read it. Happens with both my Yahoo and Gmail accounts. Is anyone else having this issue? Any fixes?
  2. #2  
    Having the same issue. Bug.
  3. #3  
    I am also having that issue too. After I dismiss the notifications for emails and text messages it pops up a second time.
  4. #4  
    i had something similar. one notification for a particular email kept popping up even though it was over a month old. it would happen randomly after i got off the phone or opened up an app. i archived that email and haven't had the problem since.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfishbein View Post
    I am also having that issue too. After I dismiss the notifications for emails and text messages it pops up a second time.
    My issue is actually while in the email app. I will have no notifications showing and will open a new email and the email icon in the bottom right appears on the screen and then goes away. This happens with each new unread email that I open.

    This happens only in the email app.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    After updating to 1.1, I now have the email notification icon pop up for a second in the lower right hand corner and then go away each time I open an email to read it. Happens with both my Yahoo and Gmail accounts. Is anyone else having this issue? Any fixes?
    wut exactly ru talking about...? when i get an email i click and the notification goes away...and when i get an email my pre notifies me...but if i read it on my laptop the notification on my pre goes away which didnt do it b4 1.1....so wut problem ru talking about?
  7. #7  
    Yup, Im having the same issue, its annoying, I hope they release a patch soon.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wut exactly ru talking about...? when i get an email i click and the notification goes away...and when i get an email my pre notifies me...but if i read it on my laptop the notification on my pre goes away which didnt do it b4 1.1....so wut problem ru talking about?
    When you go to read email on your Pre, when you open up an email the email notification icon flashes on the screen for a second and then goes away. This happens with each email read.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    When you go to read email on your Pre, when you open up an email the email notification icon flashes on the screen for a second and then goes away. This happens with each email read.
    That doesn't happen to me...
  10. #10  
    Happening to me too.
  11. #11  
    I have the same bug
  12. #12  
    Happening to me, too! Very annoying.

Posting Permissions